Not open for further replies.

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
WRITTEN BY WRECK:

Transformers lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Transformers Award by showing your appreciation of Transformers.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 30 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I know it's coming, so I'm getting off to a head start.

AljhD1PCQAE4vYv.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
my small collection! :)
2na1y68.jpg

Hey that, that set looks real familiar :D

Like I told another member, no collection is too small for an award around 'ere :scat:

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

That Optimus is awesome. Where'd you pick that up from?

Do you really want to know? :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Optimus-Prime-Maquette-Revenge-Fallen-Statue-Regular-Edition-NIB-/370586317079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5648aa7117#ht_700wt_1396

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

You're very welcome,

Here's a better picture I just took to show his detail...

Hey, what about you May? Where is the picture of your Transformers collection? I am sure you have quite a few to put together for a very nice collection photo.

Sideshowtoy.com

Limited to 150 qty Exclusive Worldwide...25 inch tall statue.

That Optimus is awesome. Where'd you pick that up from?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

that's just the regular version :) The exclusive was sold for $3500 before. Here is a sold one for $2800 so I guess it had dropped in price. It should climb up once they announce a new Transformers statue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Op...842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab358c3ba

Do you really want to know? :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Optimus-Prime-Maquette-Revenge-Fallen-Statue-Regular-Edition-NIB-/370586317079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5648aa7117#ht_700wt_1396

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Hey, what about you May? Where is the picture of your Transformers collection? I am sure you have quite a few to put together for a very nice collection photo.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

nothing special..just the Exclusive statue and various steelbook of Transformers :) I just need 1 statue and that complete my collection...having a 25 inch statue is heaven for me :D

Last edited:
May,
Everything I read indicates item#400032 is 500 pieces worldwide. I did not know there was a separate run of only 150 pieces. What's the Sideshow toys item number so that I can keep an eye out for it? Congratulations on that very nice collectible piece! :scat:

Edit - Found it here. Very nice and cheaper too.

Last edited:
The Exclusive edition is 150 piece only that includes 2 Optimus Prime energy sword that he used in the movie :) You know collectors, they got to have the most limited edition and the exclusive version :)

Good luck. If you win, then you might be the only one that own the exclusive in state of WA :)

May,
Everything I read indicates item#400032 is 500 pieces worldwide. I did not know there was a separate run of only 150 pieces. What's the Sideshow toys item number so that I can keep an eye out for it? Congratulations on that very nice collectible piece! :scat:

Edit - Found it here. Very nice and cheaper too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
:drool: :drool: I want that Tumbler really bad too. You'll have to post alot of pics if you end up getting that.

Oh yes it's coming. And I am working hard on getting its future home ready. I need to find a similar muscle dude to reproduce that picture on Amazon :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Oh yes it's coming. And I am working hard on getting its future home ready. I need to find a similar muscle dude to reproduce that picture on Amazon :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

You already got it!?!EEK! So jealous right now.

I was joking with Wreck that I better start hitting the weights hard if I'm gonna put up pictures like that dude on Amazon. That dude is a monster!

Reactions: ash333
Just need 2 tiny votes. :emb:

Sent From The Bat Cave.

I still need 3 more votes for 30. My 9 year keeps begging me to check this thread to see if we got to 30 yet. :(. Or maybe it's it's really me. :ohno:

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just need 2 tiny votes. :emb:

Sent From The Bat Cave.

I Just put you to 30 votes. Congrats.

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
Status
Not open for further replies.