Not open for further replies.

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
WRITTEN BY WRECK:

Transformers lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Transformers Award by showing your appreciation of Transformers.

This could be Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 30 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

I know it's coming, so I'm getting off to a head start.

AljhD1PCQAE4vYv.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe I actually don't have my 30!!! Come on guys!!! Don't tell me I've putted a picture of myself in pyj for nothing (except than making you all laught)!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I dont care about post "Thank" how many, I trust Wreak ;) it is his view which best photo collection. I am not say my best,:rolleyes: i have seen all your collection is beauty! it is big challenge and have FUN! :scat:

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

if anyone "Thank" to me i will feel happy and proud! and new friends with you all mate! :scat::D

Congrats guys! This Transformers award look very nice, one of the best in my opinion!
Great collections here, i won't show you mine yet which is too small lol

Congrats guys! This Transformers award look very nice, one of the best in my opinion!
Great collections here, i won't show you mine yet which is too small lol

There is no collection too small here. These collections are always growing, changing and what better way to document it than to share it. Go ahead and post a picture of your collection.

There is no collection too small here. These collections are always growing, changing and what better way to document it than to share it. Go ahead and post a picture of your collection.

Thanks buddy, i will then;) I already posted picture of my unique captain america steelbook in collection thread and feel shame compared to the awesome collections there. Just read that we should own at least few goodies to be considered as fan.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.