Old thread - posts moved to right threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's coming ... just need to find a small icon png file ... thats the hold up on some obvious ones not being released yet.

Reactions: Drum18
Logo-icon.png
Logo-icon.png

Source

Crappy photo but here's my collection:

BatmanStuff.png

Not saying this stuff isnt yours, but is there a particular reason why you are writing in paint as opposed to throwing in a piece of paper or something? So far I been allowing the "paint" job, but that could set a bad trend with others in the future. For your future ones, please correct. thx

Not saying this stuff isnt yours, but is there a particular reason why you are writing in paint as opposed to throwing in a piece of paper or something? So far I been allowing the "paint" job, but that could set a bad trend with others in the future. For your future ones, please correct. thx

No particular reason, just something I've always done. If you'd rather have it on a piece of paper, I can do that. It's definitely my stuff. I linked my photobucket account, which is under my HDD user name, where I'm the trade mod.

No particular reason, just something I've always done. If you'd rather have it on a piece of paper, I can do that. It's definitely my stuff. I linked my photobucket account, which is under my HDD user name, where I'm the trade mod.

Ah ok ... I knew I recognized your name from somewhere! Saw the photo album and that username as well but it was diff. Yeah going forward just add it in some other way just so we dont incite that for the future. I know it can sound stupid, but there are people out there who would jack photos just to get awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.