Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.3) [Hong Kong]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: May 2020
Group buy: closed
Price: TBA
Group buy: will open March 9. Very limited copies. GB will open between 11 AM and 1 PM CST. Check your local timings HERE

Note: Limited Edition 250 copies. Double Lenticular Edition contains: 1 WWA SteelBook (4K+BD) + Folder including (44-page movie photo booklet + 11 movie art cards + complete character folding poster + Rick Dalton folding poster (32 cm x 48 cm) + numbered collector card

1BCF048B-1758-4FCE-B202-464F8FE74587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
VIPs obviously get first dibs, how do you get involved if there's some left over after VIPs have had the pick of the lot?

VIPs obviously get first dibs, how do you get involved if there's some left over after VIPs have had the pick of the lot?
My relationship is no different then a VIP. I just dont use the fancy label. Considering the hundreds of thousands of dollars I've sent my contact(s) over the years it would be naive for anyone to think otherwise that I'm not a "super" VIP or other label one can deem myself/HDN to have. Never the less im making no promises, and we'll just see how the cookie crumbles.

Unless your question is being misread and simply asking how does one get a copy at the "later" date. :p Point being we have never done the VIP label thing here, so it would be openly communicated and fair for all. Least that's how its been in the past.

GRANTED, I may need to make some changes with this one, as the low qty, and I've been told to try and make sure they went into the hands of diehard fans etc. That's hard to judge, and I'd prefer not to have to take that route. However If i see multiple purchases, they'll be refunded. If I see you've bought elsewhere, and someone else wants one, you'll be refunded. If you secure elsewhere, do the noble thing and sit this one out here.

Reactions: Wonga and IRON MAN
My relationship is no different then a VIP. I just dont use the fancy label. Considering the hundreds of thousands of dollars I've sent my contact(s) over the years it would be naive for anyone to think otherwise that I'm not a "super" VIP or other label one can deem myself/HDN to have. Never the less im making no promises, and we'll just see how the cookie crumbles.

Unless your question is being misread and simply asking how does one get a copy at the "later" date. :p Point being we have never done the VIP label thing here, so it would be openly communicated and fair for all. Least that's how its been in the past.

GRANTED, I may need to make some changes with this one, as the low qty, and I've been told to try and make sure they went into the hands of diehard fans etc. That's hard to judge, and I'd prefer not to have to take that route. However If i see multiple purchases, they'll be refunded. If I see you've bought elsewhere, and someone else wants one, you'll be refunded. If you secure elsewhere, do the noble thing and sit this one out here.

Thanks. I'll be here then