One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Ultimate Collectors Edition Blu-ray [USA]

nickforall1987

Premium Supporter
Feb 5, 2013
Cyprus
Release date: September 14th 2010
Price: $34.71

Purchase link: Amazon

There should have been a steelbook for such a wonderful movie but none the less, this is a very nice collectors edition.

It contains one deck of playing cards, 6 small lobby cards, one poster mini size in card, a blu ray of the movie and a hard cover notebook.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose the 2nd fastest shipping method which means amazon automatically charge you customs fees upon order which is why it is £25, but if you choose the slowest method it will come to around £19 like cooey said and there will be no import charges, i only have customs fees because i chose a faster shipping method to get it before christmas ;)

My order from last Monday arrived yesterday..... I reckon if you had chose normal shipping you would've got it in time :)

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
I got mine from Movietyme as a Xmas present in 2011 mate as that was the cheapest place to get it from.

I would imagine from Amazon it should come well packed

Im gonna have to contact amazon now, this was aparently out for delivery on the 16th and failed, but i was at home all day and that did not happen, knowone even knocked the door. Its just stayed like that now after several attempts to contact the carrier, so something is wrong :angry:

I have this set. Got it for $23 or so few months ago. Beautiful film and beautiful set, can't be more happy with it. I encourage anyone who is willing to get this, to do it immediately! :)