[OPEN] GB(Masterblaster) - GI Joe Retaliation Muller Exclusive

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Steelbook Information Thread

Hi guys and gals , since I have been asked from a couple of people if I would offer a Groupbuy for this title , I have decided to do a Groupbuy :hilarious:

To support this site ! Of course I could have just ordered you one but I am a man who believes in HDN and wants to support it as well as I can ....

The price for this is I think in the stores - 18 Euros. I myself wont be sourcing these but a friend of mine will so I will need to give him something also for his time and effort (as he will only source MINT copies) .

That is why the GB price will be 22 Euros , that includes all HDN fees as well as a Bonus for my friend.

Since the Steelbook is already released I will be requesting payment immediately.

Shipping can be combined with WIR OR it can be just put aside for other Steelbooks that you might want . I don't mind doing that. If you would require the steellbok at once, shipping starts at 6,50 Euro including package materials .

Whoever wants one or any amount , can please state so here, also please state which country you are from.

Take care
john

Ps. guess I should add that according to my contact Müller has only a very small amount left and I will have to give the numbers by tomorrow - Friday at the very latest. So if your wanting one, you need to let me know ASAP!

1. wjasoncul- USA
2. ausnew - Australia - 2x (ship with others)
3. steveguna- USA
4. Fork - Canada
5. Uraki- UK
6. Airzonk - USA
7. Ranavalone. Finnland (ship with others)
8. Kurko10 - Finnland (ship with others)
9. paniel333- Australia (ship with others)
10. Polak- Brazil (ship with others)
11. phishphan192- USA (ship with others)
12. vml3615 - USA
13. ash1115- USA
14. tsgee- Canada
15. entreri- Singapore (ship with others)
16. Choi Chungkwon - South Korea (ship with others)
17. kootezafra- Spain (ship with others)
18. Confidemus - UK
19. Hard Core - Italy (ship with others)
20. jesse liu- Taiwan (ship with others)
21. mascott- UK (Drop- out)
22. Kuzco- France (ship with others)
23. Shadow of Light
24. vivablu
25. BigBlizz
26. Dragon Lee

SHIPPING INFO :
9jmb9wnn.jpg

HDN Fees :
$27.00 paid 26.11.2013

Last edited by a moderator:
I need one~ Taiwan
Keep it for me
Combined shipping with "Hänsel & Gretel - Hexenjäger (3D Steelbook Ed.) (Media Markt Exklusiv)"

Sent two steelbook together, how much freight is about?
Thanks~

Jesse

List is up to date . It will be closing tonight at midnight so if you want one through this GB you had better act now :)

Take care
John

ill be updating the list on the weekend. Shipping starts tomorrow for those who wanted it now or for those who did not mention anything otherweise....

Take caer
John

Reactions: Shadow of Light