Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Insurgent blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

DYXxVKy.jpg

Release date of August 4, 2015
Pre-order cost is $??
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order).

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) UK @stevew1978 x1 *other items
2) UK @whited001 x1 *other items
3) New Zealand @jabz x1
4) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1
5) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1 *combine with mondo
6) UK @hammerdave x1
7) France @Archeur x1
8) Netherlands @SK117 x2
10) Austria @Engelskind x1 *combine
11) UK @Peter Digital x1
12) UK @djs1401 x1
13) USA @xixhd x1, combine with Divergent and JL
14) UK @Lester x1 *combine with mondo
15)

Last edited:
1x to the UK please Andy. Can it be combined with Flash Gordon and Shaun of the Dead? Thanks.

You'll have to wait until I ship everyone else out if you want a copy. Given the amount of work for the Mondos I won't be able to do any special requests during that shipping.

Make sense and sound OK?

oh, and if anyone wants the original Divergent steelbook from Best Buy, let me know and I'll get you a copy and combine them.

oh, and if anyone wants the original Divergent steelbook from Best Buy, let me know and I'll get you a copy and combine them.

Yes, Me! I want the original Divergent steelbook from Best Buy and want to combine with Insurgent and Justice League: Gods And Monsters. And... please update the requesting list, I am not xixd. :LOL:

You'll have to wait until I ship everyone else out if you want a copy. Given the amount of work for the Mondos I won't be able to do any special requests during that shipping.

Make sense and sound OK?

Yes sure. I'm in no rush. I haven't got around to seeing the first film yet. I'll do want ever is easiest for yourself. If you to ship out on its own then I don't mind.

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi everyone, these have shipped from Best Buy, will follow up when I can inspect them for damage and issues, should be with me in a couple of days.

Thanks

Reactions: xixhd and djs1401
Is it still possible to include the Divergent steelbook from best buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.