Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Insurgent blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

DYXxVKy.jpg

Release date of August 4, 2015
Pre-order cost is $??
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order).

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) UK @stevew1978 x1 *other items
2) UK @whited001 x1 *other items
3) New Zealand @jabz x1
4) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1
5) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1 *combine with mondo
6) UK @hammerdave x1
7) France @Archeur x1
8) Netherlands @SK117 x2
10) Austria @Engelskind x1 *combine
11) UK @Peter Digital x1
12) UK @djs1401 x1
13) USA @xixhd x1, combine with Divergent and JL
14) UK @Lester x1 *combine with mondo
15)

Last edited:
Anyone still searching? Just checked and it appears I have extra copies still. If you want Divergent, I have those too.

Thanks

Hello,
Could you send one copy of the Insurgent steelbook to India? Also what would be the shipping charges..
Regards
Praful.

Wouldn't be a problem Praful - shipping would be similar as what's quoted in the OP.

If you are still interested, kindly send me a pm and I'll get you payment instructions.

Thanks for the reply. Please reserve one copy of the Insurgent steelbook for me. I would be able to send the payment by the first week of December only. Please do let me know if it's okay with you. Thanks a bunch :)

Thanks for the reply. Please reserve one copy of the Insurgent steelbook for me. I would be able to send the payment by the first week of December only. Please do let me know if it's okay with you. Thanks a bunch :)

Should be fine - can you PM me your e-mail? That way I'll get you an invoice and we won't forget about payment to reserve your copy

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.