Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $37.99

IMG_4208.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
back up for pre-order
They almost always have copies the day of the release. Personally gonna wait and see, because there will be a premium and I hate paying the Best Buy tax…especially if it ends up not selling out. That said, this comes out after holiday returns are in effect, so if it goes down in price I could return it…so I’ll probably pre-order it next week once that policy is in effect (just in case they’ve changed how returns work).

I was going to grab an edition from Europe, but with the release day being just 1 day after the US release day, my overseas copy would have shipped before I got a chance to pick this up on release day... collector problems :rofl:

Is this really expected to come back at Best Buy or is it better to secure a copy from eBay? I don’t recall Best Buy selling out before.

Is this really expected to come back at Best Buy or is it better to secure a copy from eBay? I don’t recall Best Buy selling out before.
It’s impossible to know 100%. Exorcist sold out for good during the pre-order. But usually most releases come back for ordering on release day.
Also, this exact steelbook will be available all around the world

I actually preferred the British version with Oppenheimer looking out at the atomic explosion. I assumed that BB was waiting to make their link live and not that it was actually sold out. So I didn’t order it from Amazon.UK and they’re now sold out.

I’m going for the British one from eBay. Wish me luck.

I actually preferred the British version with Oppenheimer looking out at the atomic explosion. I assumed that BB was waiting to make their link live and not that it was actually sold out. So I didn’t order it from Amazon.UK and they’re now sold out.

I’m going for the British one from eBay. Wish me luck.
Amazon UK shipping to the US for that steelbook has been up and down throughout the day. I was just able to order one. The same steelbook is available from Amazon FR, but for me the UK total was cheaper.

It’s impossible to know 100%. Exorcist sold out for good during the pre-order. But usually most releases come back for ordering on release day.
Also, this exact steelbook will be available all around the world
Plus, I’m sure it will get a premium release sooner or later…but if it comes back in stock, I may buy a copy….just in case.