Oppenheimer (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $37.99

IMG_4208.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This felt like when a hot premium goes on presale. I got on best buy site at midnight and added it to the cart and it sold out before I could finalize. What a bummer. Hopefully the store has a few in the morning. Wishful thinking.

Luckily purchased this during the few seconds it came back in stock, although now says shipping delayed until 12/6. Hopefully, that means more will be incoming, you just never know with Best Buy.

They did this with Prey and I feel like this could happen here.

Plenty of options in general tho, so I don’t understand the hype / panic

Reactions: ash333
They did this with Prey and I feel like this could happen here.

Plenty of options in general tho, so I don’t understand the hype / panic
The only other option for now is fnac, and they are almost sold out (unless they restock) . Only 100 left in stock currently.
Amazon. It releases in a few weeks.
Scandinavians seems to be sold out, German Amazon sold out, HMV doesn’t ship.

I have, but unfortunately HMV are currently sold out of Oppenheimer as well. FNAC have stock though, and ship internationally.
That’s really nice of you to help people with HMV! I’m all set with this release, my scandinavian copy should be coming very soon:)

That’s really nice of you to help people with HMV! I’m all set with this release, my scandinavian copy should be coming very soon:)
Glad you're all sorted! It won't just be hmv, it'll be any UK exclusives wheee there would be enough interest for me to open up a GB.

Reactions: Maksym
Just saw these are going for over €125 on eBay in the States, crazy. Tempted to sell mine whenever it arrives and just get the standard 4K and contemplate a premium down the line.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Just saw these are going for over €125 on eBay in the States, crazy. Tempted to sell mine whenever it arrives and just get the standard 4K and contemplate a premium down the line.
A wise move, especially since reviews on theit website indicate they have a lot of copies that were badly damaged, which may result in a 2nd run….but for 125, def worth selling and waiting for a premium, even if there is no reprint.