Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

Hope Manta lets our wallets rest a bit...
They won't lol. Just wait for the 2024 release schedule. Prediction is that TDK trilogy will be on there again for the 4th year in a row. You know they're gonna hit the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy after they are done with the Tom Holland films. My biggest hope is that they start exploring more Universal films. Back to the Future would be amazing

They won't lol. Just wait for the 2024 release schedule. Prediction is that TDK trilogy will be on there again for the 4th year in a row. You know they're gonna hit the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy after they are done with the Tom Holland films. My biggest hope is that they start exploring more Universal films. Back to the Future would be amazing
From your mouth to Doc's ears //

Hopefully this is the next one up. Think they’ll have the remaining Dark Knight be an every other release like with the Matrix Trilogy.
Would love to see Memento to close out the Nolan catalogue (not counting Insomnia and earlier works)

Hopefully this is the next one up. Think they’ll have the remaining Dark Knight be an every other release like with the Matrix Trilogy.
Would love to see Memento to close out the Nolan catalogue (not counting Insomnia and earlier works)
yes, they need to make that happen.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Don't forget that they were also doing the tom hollan spider-man films

Reactions: yeslek
Which is a surprise, but thankfully not for me. I've already got the FAC, Blufans SL, and that awesome Korean metalpak.