Outlaw1986's Zavvi The Jungle Book my first giveaway (winner chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw1986

Go Cards!!!
Premium Supporter
Apr 1, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Giving away Zavvi The Jungle Book sealed

How to enter:
1. Thank this thread
2. Just write a little bit about your favorite sports team and your favorite player or two on that team
3. I'LL pay shipping to United States only. If an International member wins I will put $5 towards the shipping cost.
4. This title is region b and c locked. No region a.
5. I will figure out how to use random number generator and close this giveaway and notify the winner either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Example:
My favorite team is the St. Louis Blues NHL team. My favorite player is Vladimir Tarasenko. He's a good young player and already this season has over 30 goals. He is the youngest player to reach that goal total for the Blues in about 20 years. Jaden Schwartz is also a good young player for the Blues. He has incredible hockey sense and also a high point total for the year. With Tarasenko and Schwartz the Blues will be one of the top teams in the NHL for many years to come.
Entry List:
1. @Acalica917
2. @Agent_DVD
3. @comICS-soon
4. @jdclark88
5. @Joanie Mason
6. @Ricardo13
7. @davidson
8. @C.C. 95
9. @kbr1656
10. @bigwednesday0
11. @charleybusko
12. @monsterzebra
13. @KarelSeldenthuis
14. @nefilim
15. @jmromanos
16. @George Pearce
17. @FCSM
18. @YellowCake
19. @perchut
20. @bonakaze
21. @Cobster
22. @sirdizzy
23. @GinjaNinja18
24. @Madness
25. @nicblue
26. @Master13

Last edited:
I'm down for this cool giveaway, Disney and Sports i love it.

Picking the original Mighty Ducks would have been apropos concerning the prize but I don't like them (more a SJ Sharks fan)

My favorite team of ALL time is the Chicago Bears

My favorite old school player from this team is Walter Payton... I'm still upset that they didn't give him a rushing TD in the 1 superbowl we won but instead kept feeding The Fridge perry.

payton-leap.jpg

My most recent favorite player (and person I have a jersey from) is Brian Urlacher
He was the leader of the team when we didn't have a good O. Wish he would have played another year but still a HOF player in my book.

urlacher_wallpaper-med.jpg

Reactions: Outlaw1986
I'm french so I love soccer ahah ! My favorite team is le Stade de Reims, the football club from my city, who's in french premier league.
My favorite player is Grzegorz Krychowiak, he was our best player in the midfield for years but unfortunately he left last year. He's now in Spain, at Sevilla FC, but I'm still a fan !

Thanx for this giveaway ! ;)

Thanks for this!

Me being from Jersey, I gotta go with the GMEN! Eli will always be my dude, despite he's a very easy target to talk smack on.

Awesome giveaway! Love this movie thanks.

My favorite sports team is the Red Wings and my favorite player is Pavel Datsyuk. He's super quick on his feet and has great wrist work. By far my favorite player.

Awesome giveaway! Love this movie thanks.

My favorite sports team is the Red Wings and my favorite player is Pavel Datsyuk. He's super quick on his feet and has great wrist work. By far my favorite player.

Here in St. Louis we have punch a Red Wing fan in the face day on the days the Blues play the Red Wings for all the Stanley Cup you guys have won over the years and knocking the Blues out of the playoffs. Lol I've never actually punched a Red Wings fan though.

Reactions: Joanie Mason
I'm a Spurs supporter and no that's not San Antonio Spurs but the mighty Tottenham Hotspurs from east Landon
Not really sure on my fave best player as we've sold them all haha Christain Eriksen and Jan Vertonghan are top class
Where in a cup final on Sunday against Chelsea so come on you spurs

Here in St. Louis we have punch a Red Wing fan in the face day on the days the Blues play the Red Wings for all the Stanley Cup you guys have won over the years and knocking the Blues out of the playoffs. Lol I've never actually punched a Red Wings fan though.

Haha nice! Well, we have to have one good team cause the lions...well, the world knows. Lol

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

My favorite team is the Dallas Mavericks. Dirk Nowitzki is my hero. Love that guy, hope they win it all this year.

Thanks for the great giveaway!!
My team is
image.jpg

My favorite players are
image.jpg
image.jpg

Lebron James is just one of the greatest of all time. While many in Cleveland never though he would come back, I knew he would. That letter he wrote in Sports Illustrated was one of the most heartfelt, honest things ever.
He truly is home!
Anderson Varejao is the very definition of 'hustle' and never quitting- ever! He never quits on a play and rebounds like a madman. He and Lebron have amazing chemistry dating back to before Lebron went away.
The 'Wild Thing' is truly a Cleveland Legend!!
(It's a shame he is out for the rest of the year..)
Go Cavs!! 2015 FINALS BABY!!

Last edited:
Being from West Virginia, we do not have a professional sports team, so we follow the WVU football and basketball teams. Right now, our basketball team has been playing well of late. We beat Kansas last week and just beat Texas the other night (I was at the Texas game). Our coach, Bob Huggins, is one of the more well-known coaches and one of the most all-time successful in college basketball. Our point guard is Juwan Staten, who was preseason Big 12 player of the year.
huggins2.jpg

WVUStaten.jpg

Being from West Virginia, we do not have a professional sports team, so we follow the WVU football and basketball teams. Right now, our basketball team has been playing well of late. We beat Kansas last week and just beat Texas the other night (I was at the Texas game). Our coach, Bob Huggins, is one of the more well-known coaches and one of the most all-time successful in college basketball. Our point guard is Juwan Staten, who was preseason Big 12 player of the year.
huggins2.jpg

WVUStaten.jpg
OMG!! That suit!! Lord have mercy Bob!!:LOL:

Nice giveaway. Thank you
My team is Manchester United. They are my home team. I have supported them ever since my dad took me to the games as a child.
So many great players in the history of this great club.
Of the players I have actually seen play, my faves are
Eric Cantona
Bryan Robson
Roy Keane
Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
Jaap Stam
Robin Van Persie
Peter Schmeichel
And many more!
Great attacking football, or at least it used to be!! Haha

Houston Astros... current favorite player is Jose Altuve the pocket rocket who's currently the shortest player in the major leagues, but is fast and led the American league in batting average, steals, and a few other categories (alltime favorite is Jeff Bagwell, 2nd: Craig Biggio)

Nice giveaway. Thank you
My team is Manchester United. They are my home team. I have supported them ever since my dad took me to the games as a child.
So many great players in the history of this great club.
Of the players I have actually seen play, my faves are
Eric Cantona
Bryan Robson
Roy Keane
Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
Jaap Stam
Robin Van Persie
Peter Schmeichel
And many more!
Great attacking football, or at least it used to be!! Haha

you left RYAN GIGGS off the list... no way!!!
Eric Cantona was awesome

I know you guys over here probably don't give a sh**, but my favourite team is FC Bayern Munich (soccer) - they're simply the best team over here and it's quite a tradition in our family to support them since we're based in bavaria. :)

Robben is a badass player, he's my favourite - what a pity he's quite old and probably won't stay in the team for many years now..

Thanks for the give away! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.