Outlaw1986's Zavvi The Jungle Book my first giveaway (winner chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw1986

Go Cards!!!
Premium Supporter
Apr 1, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Giving away Zavvi The Jungle Book sealed

How to enter:
1. Thank this thread
2. Just write a little bit about your favorite sports team and your favorite player or two on that team
3. I'LL pay shipping to United States only. If an International member wins I will put $5 towards the shipping cost.
4. This title is region b and c locked. No region a.
5. I will figure out how to use random number generator and close this giveaway and notify the winner either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Example:
My favorite team is the St. Louis Blues NHL team. My favorite player is Vladimir Tarasenko. He's a good young player and already this season has over 30 goals. He is the youngest player to reach that goal total for the Blues in about 20 years. Jaden Schwartz is also a good young player for the Blues. He has incredible hockey sense and also a high point total for the year. With Tarasenko and Schwartz the Blues will be one of the top teams in the NHL for many years to come.
Entry List:
1. @Acalica917
2. @Agent_DVD
3. @comICS-soon
4. @jdclark88
5. @Joanie Mason
6. @Ricardo13
7. @davidson
8. @C.C. 95
9. @kbr1656
10. @bigwednesday0
11. @charleybusko
12. @monsterzebra
13. @KarelSeldenthuis
14. @nefilim
15. @jmromanos
16. @George Pearce
17. @FCSM
18. @YellowCake
19. @perchut
20. @bonakaze
21. @Cobster
22. @sirdizzy
23. @GinjaNinja18
24. @Madness
25. @nicblue
26. @Master13

Last edited:
finnish womens ski team this year in Falun winter games. they are a bit underdogs but ... you'll never know !

Reactions: Outlaw1986
My favourite team is Real Madrid, the best football team in the history. I really Modric because he's really good but nobody notices how much does for the team except when he's missing

Thanks for the giveaway

It was Darren Lockyer of the Brisbane Broncos who was the finest rugby league player and leader of men that I’ve ever seen play the game .it's now Greg Inglis who plays for Sydney Rabbitohs (Russel Crowes Team). ,the finest Rugby Player anybody will ever see.

thank you for giveaway

League - favorite teams - favorite players:
RFPL (soccer) - FC Spartak Moscow - Dmitry Kombarov
KHL - Spartak Moscow - Ilya Pavlyukov
NHL - Boston Bruins - Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand
NBA - Boston Celtics - Jared Sullinger
NFL - NE Patriots - Tom Brady and Gronk

Thanks for the giveaway!

Manchester United is my team. Loved them since I saw Bryan Robson play when I was a kid.

The original Captain Marvel!

image.jpg

Don't go as often as I'd like but took these a few weeks ago vs Cambridge

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for a great giveaway

My favourite sports team is Tottenham Hotspur and would say my fav player at the is Harry Kane , great young player and really doing well .

Double whammy for me on Sunday as Spurs are in the carling cup final and ninja week draws to a close to I'll see if I get any of these awesome giveaways .

Denver Broncos. My alltime favorite player is Steve Atwater and its a freaking shame they won't let him in the hall of fame nobody hit harder in the 90's then Atwater. That play in the superbowl where he hit the green bay player so hard he knocked himself out too that is football. Current favorite player would be a tie between CJ Anderson hes going to be a beast next year get him on your fantasy football team and Emanuel Sanders. Used to love Eddy Mac back in the day too.

My favorite team is the Yankees and my favorite player was Derek Jeter... :(
I bought one of those Derek Jeter retirement hats even though I'm a Cardinals fan. My fiancé loves Jeter. We went to one of the Yankees and Cardinals games last year. That was fun.

The biggest team in sport history
real-madrid-logo-centre.png

Favorite current players are Iker Casillas,Sergio Ramos and Isco
isco_6iidrx1j7g3x1bnx252vwbd84-1415555799.jpg

Favorite sports team: Chicago Bulls, favorite player: Derrick Rose. But because he is injured alllll the time, i start to like Jimmy Buckets (Butler if you will) as well.. He has an amazing effort and so much talent! Hope to see them get to the finals again this year!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm a huge Pau Gasol fan and watch almost every games of the Bulls this season.
Let's hope they make the NBA finals versus Memphis without D.Rose :)

ps: Don't count me in the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.