Outlaw1986's Zavvi The Jungle Book my first giveaway (winner chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw1986

Go Cards!!!
Premium Supporter
Apr 1, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Giving away Zavvi The Jungle Book sealed

How to enter:
1. Thank this thread
2. Just write a little bit about your favorite sports team and your favorite player or two on that team
3. I'LL pay shipping to United States only. If an International member wins I will put $5 towards the shipping cost.
4. This title is region b and c locked. No region a.
5. I will figure out how to use random number generator and close this giveaway and notify the winner either Friday night or Saturday morning.

Example:
My favorite team is the St. Louis Blues NHL team. My favorite player is Vladimir Tarasenko. He's a good young player and already this season has over 30 goals. He is the youngest player to reach that goal total for the Blues in about 20 years. Jaden Schwartz is also a good young player for the Blues. He has incredible hockey sense and also a high point total for the year. With Tarasenko and Schwartz the Blues will be one of the top teams in the NHL for many years to come.
Entry List:
1. @Acalica917
2. @Agent_DVD
3. @comICS-soon
4. @jdclark88
5. @Joanie Mason
6. @Ricardo13
7. @davidson
8. @C.C. 95
9. @kbr1656
10. @bigwednesday0
11. @charleybusko
12. @monsterzebra
13. @KarelSeldenthuis
14. @nefilim
15. @jmromanos
16. @George Pearce
17. @FCSM
18. @YellowCake
19. @perchut
20. @bonakaze
21. @Cobster
22. @sirdizzy
23. @GinjaNinja18
24. @Madness
25. @nicblue
26. @Master13

Last edited:
I'm pushing back the drawing to either tomorrow night or Sunday morning. Maybe I'll give a 30 minute warning or something when im ready. :) Also got a list together in the op. Let me know if i missed anybody that already put there name in. Still time to enter!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway man. My favorite sports team is the miami dolphins. I guess when I was a little kid I really liked their colors when I saw them on TV (I live in Maryland). My favorite player for them was Dan Marino. I only own two football jerseys, they're both his. I'm pretty sad I didn't get to watch him during the 80s or early 90s, I was born in 1990 so I only got to see probably the final 2 years of him. I still remember the beat down by the jags in the playoffs..62 to 7 or something...

Reactions: Outlaw1986
My favorite sports team is the Green Bay Packers. I love the history of the team and how they were among the original nfl teams. I became a huge fan during the Favre Era and really wanted him to win another super bowl with them but we all know how that went. Aaron Rodgers has been great though as his replacement but the loss this year in the playoffs against seahawks really hurt. I couldn't believe we were up 12 points with under 5 minutes left and somehow we lose. Thanks for the giveaway.

Reactions: Outlaw1986
Sweet I think this is my first Disney Zavvi film (I didn't want to get into them too much as there is so many and I bet they are crack once you start although I need to buy my wife the Little Mermaid). Thank you so much for the give away. Ninja week is the best week :)

Congrats @sirdizzy :thumbs:
hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.