Attachments

• pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 308
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the quality of the metalpacks coming out of the Asian markets on par with say... Alice in Wonderland from Future Shop? If yes... I would have nooooooooo problem buying a metalpack. In fact, that FS AiW is one of the nicest "steelbooks" I own in my whole collection, and one of my most prized as well. It's got a wonderful gloss, incredible artwork all around, and feels very quality. I don't think of it as any less than even my best steelbooks.

Now... if they are more in line with the utter garbage trash that came out of Walmart a few months back like the M:I Metalpack etc, then forget it.

Is the quality of the metalpacks coming out of the Asian markets on par with say... Alice in Wonderland from Future Shop? If yes... I would have nooooooooo problem buying a metalpack. In fact, that FS AiW is one of the nicest "steelbooks" I own in my whole collection, and one of my most prized as well. It's got a wonderful gloss, incredible artwork all around, and feels very quality. I don't think of it as any less than even my best steelbooks.

Now... if they are more in line with the utter garbage trash that came out of Walmart a few months back like the M:I Metalpack etc, then forget it.

Alice was an ironpack, different again. Better than metalpak. M:I as you said was Metalpak / Futurepak

Reactions: jimmyv
Alice was an ironpack, different again. Better than metalpak. M:I as you said was Metalpak / Futurepak

ah. right. i lost my thinking there for a moment. forgot alice was ironpack. i think ironpacks are much better than metalpak and because of that, i will not buy this taiwan pac rim.

Geez! The link was live a second ago .. I have placed my order and now it's showing SOLD OUT EEK!

UPDATE: Whatever happened now is back in stock! 149 copies left

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

BUMP!

Last edited: