Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: July 9, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99

c.jpg

Last edited:
Good-looking artwork and in pillarbox red . . . would benefit greatly from a gloss finish.
As for the treatment: guess they could go either way (or no way) - either deboss the cat's eyes, the title and the silhouette figures . . . or just simply emboss the complete image . . . would love either but prefer the former.

Agreed - if this is a gloss finish, I'll gladly forego the Zavvi edition. I've really liked BB's A Quiet Place and Mary Poppins Returns. (Unfortunately expensive to purchase as a European and it's a bit of a crap shoot whether you'll find a scratch-free, dent-free steel after unwrapping the seal. I've had to purchase multiple copies of AQP and MPR and am still not wholly satisfied with the condition.)

Both good, first more atmospheric, 2nd more glossy. I have the Mondo 1st one and this on order,

Yes, judging by these pics from DVDFantasium looks great in this simple yet dramatic colour scheme and liking the way the leaning crosses on the back mirror the cat on the front:-
(looks like white gloves are the order of the day when it comes to handling this tho).
1563413504039.png