Pirates of the Caribbean : Curse of the Black Pearl (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 6th of April, 2015
Price: £49.99 (£19.99 if purchased with ZBOX)
Purchase Link: Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl
Limited to 3K.

11070532-1421414480-427371.jpg

11070532-1421414480-427423.jpg 11070532-1421414480-427431.jpg 11070532-1421414480-427504.jpg 11070532-1421414480-427513.jpg 11070532-1421414480-427521.jpg

Other editions:
Curse of the Black Pearl || Dead Man Chest || At World's End

Last edited:
Well, I like them! I think they'll look great all lined up together. I'll still wait for a price drop though. :p

major missed opportunity by not using a large full back image of the skulls for each of these. wth are thinking putting a tiny rehashed pic from the front :wtf:.

front covers are great though.

anyone have the skills to make mockups with the skulls on the back? maybe we can petition them to change it before printing. artwork is already approved so it really could work.

I'm hoping these are title-less and look horrible so I don't have to buy them! I hate how Zavvi keep pulling me back in.

Thank Neptune! These things look bloody orrible.
Am glad that those who want them get titles at least.

@HUBMUSWELL , @Basil I've always considered Indy 4 and Pirates 4 as optional. I view both as Trilogies, and disregard the fourth installments. I happily own Indy 1-3 and will happily own Pirares 1-3.

Speaking of Indiana Jones, I am PRAYING that these POTC steelbooks have the same finish quality as the Indy steels: vivid artwork colors inside and out, embossing and superb high gloss!

yes i see where your coming from schrute but i'm thinking regards next 2 films in the pipeline but thats just me liking to be the completeist, i just can't help myself like that good or bad.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790809/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790810/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

basil :thumbs:

yes i see where your coming from schrute but i'm thinking regards next 2 films in the pipeline but thats just me liking to be the completeist, i just can't help myself like that good or bad.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790809/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790810/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

They decided to only do a fifth film and put the 6th on hold there was originally plans to film 5/6 back to back but they decided to only do 5th film
Next film is Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Reactions: Basil
They decided to only do a fifth film and put the 6th on hold there was originally plans to film 5/6 back to back but they decided to only do 5th film
Next film is Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

cheers paul didn't know that bet they end up 5th see the money rake in and the on hold may change.

Reactions: paulboland
I've been looking forward to Pirates steels for so long and this is a huge let down. I'll keep hold of my boxset for now and maybe, maybe pick them up at £7 each further down the road.

Reactions: Zephyr
I have all 4 Films already with nice embossed Slipcovers and very nice 3D embossed Lenticular Slipcover of On Stranger Tides

I will be getting these steelbooks though as I like the films
I see what there doing with the back artwork different character from the films on the back but would be better if image was bigger

cheers paul didn't know that bet they end up 5th see the money rake in and the on hold may change.

If Dead Men Tell No Tales does well at the box office I'm sure they will do a sixth film but will be probably waiting to see the box office returns first as even though On Stranger Tides did well at the box office it was not well received by the critics and the fans but Disney will be judging it on profit not what the critics say

Personally I hope Dead Men Tell No Tales is a better film than On Stranger Tides as the first 3 films were a blast very funny

Reactions: D4vem88 and Basil
The steelbooks look nice, if this will be the final art work, are these already confirmed?
But I already have the " original release "
I do not know exactly if I have the Us or canada versions , I bought these in mint condition on the german market, so I will stick with these steelbooks for my Pirates of the carribean collection

2a98wht.jpg

21edpc0.jpg

20iuauf.jpg

Last edited:
lol i love how some of you think you'll get these waiting for a price reduction NEWS FLASH your not gonna get 'em then

id be surprised if they last a week £16 not that bad

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe