Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 6th of April, 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase Link (Not Live Yet): POTC: Dead Man's Chest
Limited to 3K.

11070533-1421414480-427354.jpg

11070533-1421414480-427538.jpg 11070533-1421414480-427447.jpg 11070533-1421414480-427455.jpg 11070533-1421414480-427464.jpg 11070533-1421414480-427529.jpg

Other editions:
Curse of the Black Pearl || Dead Man Chest || At World's End

Last edited:
My favourite of the three POFC steels
Matches the other two very well.
Just the title and skull and swords embossed. The picture within the border gloss, the picture on the back gloss.

ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bagman99
Note
I have just checked
The offer email they have sent to most of us
Its not active yet to apply the discount

I expect though it will be fixed at some stage and also The Incredibles and The Bugs Life will also be available if stock is available

My steelbook of this was scratched. I've ordered this and will then send my damaged one back against this order for a refund

I'm not bothered about the Zbox and this looks like the only way I'll get a replacement

I'm just hoping that this one will be fine

My steelbook of this was scratched. I've ordered this and will then send my damaged one back against this order for a refund

I'm not bothered about the Zbox and this looks like the only way I'll get a replacement

I'm just hoping that this one will be fine
Why not just return this for a replacement, I'm sure the zbox offer isn't going to sell out too soon.....

What your suggesting is strictly speaking, fraud, ordering something again and returning a damaged item against a different order...I'm sure you wouldn't do that to anyone else..

I can understand your frustration though.

ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

What a bunch of f*in a-holes! I'm disgusted..

Why not just return this for a replacement, I'm sure the zbox offer isn't going to sell out too soon.....

What your suggesting is strictly speaking, fraud, ordering something again and returning a damaged item against a different order...I'm sure you wouldn't do that to anyone else..

I can understand your frustration though.

I can't see how it's fraud. I'm ordering another copy and sending back the same title against an order. Anytime I've received damaged steelbooks from Zavvi I've done this because by the time they respond to the e-mail, then I've gone to the shop to send it back, they've received it and processed it, it takes about a week

It's not cost them anything for me to do this. They charge me for the item and refund me. I end up with a damage free copy, and they get the damaged one back. If they worked like Amazon whereby they send out a replacement straight away when you go through the returns process then this wouldn't be an issue

It may not sell out, but I don't know how many copies they have and I don't want to take the risk

Reactions: steelbobawny
ANIMATION ZBOX

Offer

So you need to order 3 Zboxes to get all Parts of POTC?!?!
These guys are insane.