Possible "Red" Steelbook From Bestbuy-No Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doubtful but my fingers are crossed. This seems like a title that would most defiantly receive Steelbook treatment.

I loved this movie-unexpected funny scenes and action with some of my favorite, seasoned actors! Best Buy has a lot of these listings popping up, with the same phrasing. I am hoping for a SB:)

Sorry guys, confirmed not a steelbook. Though expect lots of US steelbook titles this year.

No clue on that ... it does have steep price point to suggest something good though. I was a bit sketchy though since Salt was fairly cheap as to why Red would be $35 but we've seen steels that price before there.

IronPack?

Salt was a Single Disc so that maybe why it was a lower price, Red could be a double or triple play steel so there could be a spike it price.

Well, wasn't RED produced by Studio: Summit Entertainment? And what was the last steelbooks that they put out at Best Buy? Twilight...and weren't those G1?
Yeah, I won't be holding my breath unless its confirmed that this will be a G2.

Well, wasn't RED produced by Studio: Summit Entertainment? And what was the last steelbooks that they put out at Best Buy? Twilight...and weren't those G1?

I thought it was Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures that did this one?

Red confirmed not steelie on page one.

G1 is ugly, unless you have other g1's to put them next too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.