Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
@kaw WOW! Awesome collection, display and setup! Very impressive buddy! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Look forward to seeing some more pics! :thumbs:

Reactions: kaw
Thanks guys! I know a lot of people think its a sin to take them out of the box... but they look too cool to keep them in a tiny prison. lol
I do keep all their boxes tho (as you can tell from the photo).

Reactions: vurt and mlmaier84
@kaw - I'm in total awe of you, kaw! Man, is that fun to say!!!

Here's my haul for the day (Was a damn good day in the world of Funko!!!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414640482.497097.jpg

REALLY LIKING the "La Muerte" GITD Hot Topic Exclusive!!! It's probably the most intricately detailed, most obnoxious (in a good way) POP! I've seen to date. It weighs like 19 pounds too :joy: Also, the entire figure glows, rather than just part(s) of it. It's REALLY COOL!!! Also, really digging both Disney snakes. They did a GREAT JOB with both of them!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414640593.922560.jpg

Killer Croc is my fave of this bunch. I think he'll be the one to get out of that series.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414640691.580746.jpg

Got my first of the Hikari series today. I like some of them, but this will probably be the only one I get. I just like it so much better than any of the regular Batman POP!'s. Not to mention its 6-7" tall and I think that Batman deserves a little extra size! This metallic edition is BEAUTIFUL!!! I stuck Croc next to it to show off his size a little.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414640861.047219.jpg

Grabbed a couple blind boxes today as well. The Capt. Spaulding is a Funko Mystery Mini, but "Shrapnel" is from the "Loyal Subjects" Transformers Series 2 line. I was hoping to get the talking Optimus to go next to my Series 1 Megatron, but Shrapnel is really cool in his own right.

Reactions: vurt, Hooch and kaw
Holy crap, you guys are nuts....or maybe i have to start collecting these also! :)

Be careful Hooch. I started with just 1 and it snowballed from there! AND then my wife liked them and wanted to get some of the disney pops. We now are both addicts. :chill pill:
But at least its something fun that we can collect together... if only she understood my love for blu-rays and steelbooks.

I really like Harley in the nurses outfit too. Joker is ok, but kind of boring. I'm not a fan of Ivy at all. I think Croc is far better than the rest!!!

Ya, I think if i get any I will go for Croc. I try not to double dip on characters if i can (and I already have a Batman, Joker, and Harley). So unless they look GREAT in real. we will see.

Reactions: Hooch and mlmaier84
Holy crap, you guys are nuts....or maybe i have to start collecting these also! :)
You got your first from my giveaway, Erik. If you get hooked, do not mention it was me to the missus!!!

But seriously, this line of toys is REALLY COOL!!! I started out buying a few simply for decoration for my media shelves. After doing a little research and finding out just how many of these things there are along with the collectibility (number of collectors, the collectors community, rarity, variants, etc.), I was hooked!!! It's WAAAAAY cheaper than steelbooks (unless you're buying rare or retired stuff), and they've made them for SO MANY areas of pop culture that there is literally something that everyone will like!!!

Think about it...You can have Batman, Hannibal Lecter & Nemo all sitting next to each other on the same shelf!!!

And Erik, they have a whole series of horror characters...Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Pennywise, Leatherface, Chucky, Hannibal Lecter, Sam (from Trick 'r Treat), Billy (from Saw), Ghostface, Ash, Captain Spaulding (I feel like I'm missing a couple here). They also make them in the 2.5" minis like the Capt. Spaulding in my picture.

Reactions: Hooch
When are we going to see pics of your full collection @mlmaier84 ?
That's a very good question LOL. Not that mine even comes close to comparing to yours, but I'll put some pics up sometime next week (super busy until then). Right now, all but a couple are still in their boxes. Still deciding which ones will be taken out and which ones will have to stay in tiny confinement. Also, I'm in the process of remodeling the office into my media room, so they aren't in their final resting places, but I'll still take some pics. Will be some good "before" pics to go with the "after" pics when the room is complete. I'll get some up soon though...

Reactions: vurt and kaw
Here's my small collection. I don't keep mine in boxes, they're way to cute to keep them locked up

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414655228971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414655228971.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 125
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414655242272.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414655242272.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 128
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414655249228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414655249228.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 132
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414655257007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414655257007.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 142
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414655262029.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414655262029.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 132
Are they usually £14.99 each? I thought they were cheaper, maybe £10.99?

Yes they usually 9.99 or £10.99 in most shops because they are giving you BOGOF they've raised it so they are effectively £7.50 each. I prewarn everyone if you thought Zavvi's packaging was bad for steelbooks it's worse for pops, we had to send some back I got for a gift they were mangled :(