Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
I'll start, this is my Boston Terrier Mojo

379627_10150386191552086_1519480474_n.jpg

& Our Cat Jasper

261200_1436965902114_3210053_n.jpg

48986C78-A62F-41C9-A0DC-F21370D45EEB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not much of a cat person (partially due to severe allergies to them, but, oddly enough no allergies to dogs) but that cat looks awesome!

Hey mate,

Here are our two Siberian kittens, Beano and Phoebe.

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

I quoted your post as my wife has terrible allergies to cats/dogs/me (apparently) ;-) but loves cats. I did some research and found that many, many people who just can't have cats can cope very well with Siberians. They don't produce as much of the protein in their saliva that causes the reaction (its not the fur, its the saliva on it).

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it - they are a truly awesome breed and are pretty much dogs in a cat's body!

Cheers

Nick

Hy mate,

Here are our two Siberian kittens, Beano and Phoebe.
I quoted your post as my wife has terrible allergies to cats/dogs/me (apparently) ;-) but loves cats. I did some research and found that many, many people who just can't have cats can cope very well with Siberians. They don't produce as much of he protein in their saliva that causes the reaction (its not the fur, its the saliva on it).

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it - they are a truly awesome breed and are pretty much dogs in a cats body!

Cheers

Nick

Whoa, Nick... those cats are amazing looking. No body actually ever explained the allergy to me before. Now I know what causes it so thanks a ton. I will have to research these breed of cats a little more as Im intrigued. :)

Reactions: OxfordNick
One of my cats I posted pictures of has been run over today. She's alive but pretty beat up - broken bones in her rear leg and nerve damage. Waiting to hear from the vets about the next steps.

I'm sad.

Update* Vet just called, some initial improvement which he was encouraged about. Off to take her to another vets for night time care shortly. Go Phoebe!!! You can do it girl!!!

Last edited:
Cheer up buddy, I hate hearing or seeing a cat being run over. I live on a private road so not much traffic, but I have had 3 cats go missing in 3 years. You never stop thinking of them.

Reactions: OxfordNick
Here is my cat. Her name is Midnight. We're not sure how old she is but we're guessing around 9-11. She was living outside when my parents moved to their new house in 2002. She looked very young according to them. She lived outside their house for at least 9 years. She started to look a little haggard last year like she was starting to lose her control over the porch from all the other outside cats of which there are very many. Anyways my wife and I decided that we should bring her inside last July. She looks so much better now. A lot of her fur has grown back and she is getting a little chubbier.

Midnight.jpg