Prey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 10, 2023
Release date: October 3, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $40.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

20230817_160901.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's always someone asking about that gif of Charlize Theron's first role in an excellent 2 Days in the Valley 'indie' with great cast, that's still hasn't been released on BD.
There's an HDTV version floating around.

Reactions: m4st4 and milky
The is looks pretty good but that 20th century fox logo on the front looks a bit out of place. I think I’ll probably pick this up.

Reactions: Masta Norris
The is looks pretty good but that 20th century fox logo on the front looks a bit out of place. I think I’ll probably pick this up.
It does a bit, but that's disney for you, everything needs some branding.. but hey, at least it's tiny and it's actually got a title. That's more than can be said for most of their WWA steels.

How much time usually passes from announcements to preorders? I'm refreshing amazon.uk as we speak lol, but I know amazon comes later.

How much time usually passes from announcements to preorders? I'm refreshing amazon.uk as we speak lol, but I know amazon comes later.
Varies, but there's zero point refreshing amazon UK. It'll appear with bestbuy before anywhere else, and tbh it's likely to be a HMV exclusive over here. Even if it isn't though, you'll get a zavvi email before it hits amazon lol

Reactions: Chievera and m4st4