Release date: July 2nd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 1,500 copies

81t6AMSGfJL._AA1240_.jpg

91GWJi5U5JL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just this minute ordered a copy, after seeing the pics...it just had to be done!
Got it for 2,900yen...so there is a price drop when you order...even sweeter!
DON'T FORGET TO ADD GIFT OPTION...I NEARLY FORGOT!!! :scat:
Total price 38 euros!!! A wiser move than ordering Thor 2!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

looks to streaky matte finish. If it had been gloss could have been grail for fp

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

but for a matte title in this packaging it looks good. Like the quarter slip and since im a rambo wh0re i ordered one long ago

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

ps. i dont think its limited to 1.5 anymore ... I think it got up'ed and no update to listing

looks to streaky matte finish. If it had been gloss could have been grail for fp

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

but for a matte title in this packaging it looks good. Like the quarter slip and since im a rambo wh0re i ordered one long ago

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

ps. i dont think its limited to 1.5 anymore ... I think it got up'ed and no update to listing

Yeah I think you're right...otherwise this would have been OOP weeks ago!

That will be awkward with it being listed on the slip.

OH YEAH!!! This man is RIGHT!!! :scat:
Then I wouldn't be surprised if this goes OOP tomorrow!;)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I've got this coming from Amazon Japan to UK, is it going to skip customs? The value is under £18 before shipping...

Check your invoice AmazonJP charge customs duty when you check out!

OH YEAH!!! This man is RIGHT!!! :scat:
Then I wouldn't be surprised if this goes OOP tomorrow!;)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Check your invoice AmazonJP charge customs duty when you check out!

I ordered 2 items, the other hasn't shipped yet.

Under Rambo it says:

Price - ¥ 2,789
Shipping - ¥ 800
Import Fees Deposit - ¥ 718

Can that be right though as the price of the item is £16 according to this so should escape customs???

Ordered a second copy. First was send out without giftwrapping.
Maybe it will sell out and i got a damaged copy! :(

Surprised this is still available..

I don't have much hope in owning the grail. This will do. The art on this somewhat bare steel does not turn up very well with the flash at these angles. The title is only emphasized in these pics -- not straight on or at angle with indoor lighting. ;) You see the art much better straight-on, but all you'd see is flash if I took a picture. Outdoors there'd be enough light to avoid flash. :cool:

View attachment 74491

View attachment 74492

Last edited by a moderator: