Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
Glad they got rid of the border and debossed the title rather than embossed it.

Steel looks like a grail to me... one I'll pick up when it's back in stock. :giggle:

Reactions: harry and luke98
So, in essence, you ordered two copies to keep one sealed, just in case if the one you open is damaged, you can still open the one that is sealed :)
Or you ordered two copies because you open one so you can watch the film and keep the other one sealed for when it spikes in price and sell it :)

What's it gonna be? :p
Actually only ordered the one copy (to keep sealed) :p

Looking at the pic I'm glad it's just the one . . . as it's not at all what I was expecting (the "creative" = not so creative !!!) and glad I only paid what I paid for it.
Was hoping for something a bit special with this one but it was just not meant to be . . .a framing border with Sly embossed along with the title (same level as the frame) against a de-bossed background was what I was expecting.

Truly not happy though I suppose I was expecting too much for the price.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: javiermendoza
looks awesome and better than the German one, because it's debossed, it has back artwork and inside artwork, the original movie title and no uncut text. I hope both copies will survive the delivery.

Reactions: BookofSteel
Got mine today. As already said there's no border and the title is debossed. The black and white do stand out well but it doesn't have the wow factor for me. Also black and white interior is a bit lazy imo. IT is a nice steel but it isn't as good as what everyone was hyping it to be.

Doesn't look overly impressive IMO but for the price asked, OK... :coffee:

Nothing like this (I can't bring myself to say the word! :p) talk that people have been speaking of... :wacky: If it comes back, I may pick it up but it appears somewhat mediocre judging from the above in-hand pics :meh: (Debossed title treatment however I like! :D:thumbs:)