Rare Exports - Limited Edition [Finland]

Sep 18, 2011
Germany
rare_exports_a_christmas_tale_blu_ray_limited_import_sv_text.jpg

Order from Discshop.se (SOLD OUT)

Order from Discshop.fi (They dont offer any international shipping)

English subtitles? Yes!

Does the box come sealed? Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess the buyer can decide if he/she thinks the high shipping rate is worth the purchase right? I'm still baffled at how many companies don't ship outside their country in this day and age.

Hi!

I'd like to help fellow members/Ninjas. I already asked from staff for permission to start a GB for this title. I'll start GB as soon as i receive permission.

By starting this GB i'd like to say "Thank you!" to HDN and it's great community :thumbs:

Hell Yeah Finally !:scat:
Thanks Mikkeli cant wait for this GB ! If you need some help for german stuff let me knowb;)

:( i think it might be sold out...

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

it was somewhere in the $30-40 range a couple of days ago

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

ya, on the 23rd punkninja posted a link that had it for 20 euros, i believe its sold out through discshop.se

Reactions: herpderp
Ooooohhh noooooo ! :tear::tear::tear:

:( i think it might be sold out...

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

it was somewhere in the $30-40 range a couple of days ago

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

ya, on the 23rd punkninja posted a link that had it for 20 euros, i believe its sold out through discshop.se

Reactions: herpderp
The link is from discshop.fi and its 19.95€ more than 25 in stock.
A friend got my copy there. She went on vacation to Finland for a few weeks.
I posted it here. just scroll down.

Last edited: