Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
anyone from UK still not received theirs?
I've contacted zavvi, for a 2nd time earlier, as my copy of ex-machina (dispatched last thurs) arrived y;day yet am still desperately waiting on this (I was billed the full £40 a few months back when the retro gamer zbox was shipped)

I've contacted zavvi, for a 2nd time earlier, as my copy of ex-machina (dispatched last thurs) arrived y;day yet am still desperately waiting on this (I was billed the full £40 a few months back when the retro gamer zbox was shipped)

I have had the same problem bought with z-box no dispatch e-mail yet, have been trying to get some sense of whats happening since last Friday. Three e-mails and still nothing looks like they think they have sent it, but i have never not had a dispatch e-mail. There customer service is so poor.

Still waiting on mine,said it was dispatched last Tuesday

Mine was sent a couple of days ago, i hope its here by the end of the week.

Zavvi delivery speeds have been scarey slow lately.

I once had a Zavvi steelbook take 29 days to arrive from despatch date. I totally gave up on it.

Last one I had that took that long somehow went to Sri freakin' Lanka before getting to me. It arrived like this....

p71LdKTQj

I contacted Zavvi with the pics and they quickly sent me out a replacement at no charge and let me keep the bent to hell steelbook.

Reactions: chunk
Last one I had that took that long somehow went to Sri freakin' Lanka before getting to me. It arrived like this....

p71LdKTQj

I contacted Zavvi with the pics and they quickly sent me out a replacement at no charge and let me keep the bent to hell steelbook.

:LOL: We can laugh about it now since you got the replacement. That is one F-uped steelbook. At least Zavvi didn't insult you with 10% off your next purchase.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Still waiting for my copy ordered with z-box, never had a dispatch e-mail. Sent 4 emails since 29th of may, and still no explanation.
from them. Frustrating customer service. , ,

I know this movie is "confirmed" as Region B locked and is expressly stated on the disc and on the slip but so is "A Bug's Life" but it actually plays on my Region A coded player. Has anyone tested Ratatouille on a Region A player?

Reactions: charleybusko
I know this movie is "confirmed" as Region B locked and is expressly stated on the disc and on the slip but so is "A Bug's Life" but it actually plays on my Region A coded player. Has anyone tested Ratatouille on a Region A player?
Tested on a Region A Player
Its Region B Locked
I already mentioned this a few weeks ago

Note
Ratatouille
Wall-e

Both of these Disney titles are Region Locked Worldwide to whatever your countries region is
Blu-ray releases from USA/Asia are Region Locked to Region A
Blu-ray releases from UK/Europe are Region Locked to Region B

For Region B releases of Ratatouille/Wall-e
If you live in a Region A country you will need a Blu-ray Player that's capable of playing Region B Blu-ray locked Discs as in a Multi Region Blu-ray player that's capable of changing the region to Region B

The same applies to releases of Ratatouille/Wall-e from a Region A country you will need a Blu-ray player that's capable of changing the region to Region A

Last edited:
Ex_Machina was dispatched well after this and I got it already. I am afraid this one is never going to get to me. :cry:

I have the worst luck when it comes to this movie. The weekend I was supposed to see it in the theater I got food poisoning and almost died. Then I won the German steelbook on ebay and got ripped off and never got that one...now this.

Last edited: