Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

I really wanted to like this. The thought came to me that the makers of the film wanted to be more John Wick than anything. I enjoy the characters thus the rating, but the dialogue was weak IMO and I was sadly happy when it was over.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Sharknado 5

halfn-png.127233

Just to start off with, I don't actually know what possessed me to even put this on. I think id got to the point of scrolling through stuff and just thought fxxk it ill bung that on :LOL:

Jesus christ what I pile of **** this movie is from what I actually did watch
Movies like this shouldn't even be made, it is an embarrassment.
I'll never look at the likes of Chris Kattan again :LOL: I used to like some of his early stuff ( Night at the Roxbury , Corky Romano ) But you know you're desperate when you are participating in this **** :LOL: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: komor
Sharknado 5

halfn-png.127233

Just to start off with, I don't actually know what possessed me to even put this on. I think id got to the point of scrolling through stuff and just thought fxxk it ill bung that on :LOL:

Jesus christ what I pile of **** this movie is from what I actually did watch
Movies like this shouldn't even be made, it is an embarrassment.
I'll never look at the likes of Chris Kattan again :LOL: I used to like some of his early stuff ( Night at the Roxbury , Corky Romano ) But you know you're desperate when you are participating in this **** :LOL: :cautious:
I watched the first one and it was boring and didn't watch the others, but the Sharknado ones were just a start of these silly low-budget movies, that got a wide range of fans and created a new genre, what makes them so famous without being really enjoyable. Some following ones look more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I watched the first one and it was boring and didn't watch the others, but the Sharknado ones were just a start of these silly low-budget movies, that got a wide range of fans and created a new genre, what makes them so famous without being really enjoyable. Some following ones look more interesting.

Jokes aside I'm actually intrigued to watch them now :oohyeah::LOL:

What is it with LNIS why a mess? I heard it has decent critics. But don´t know. Seems to be much fashion less horror.

IMO it didn't know what it wanted to be : a drama, a horror, a musical, a thriller - What ? For me it was not scary at all ...

Back in the day, I used to leave the SYFY channel on as a background noise, just so that I was not too distracted by what ever computer game I was currently playing. The Sharktopus movies were some of the best movies SYFY did. Most of the channels made for TV movies weren't really anything special. Just good at getting the occasional actress wearing skimpy outfits is all they were really good at and is the only reason someone should bother to ever watch them.

Outlaws (2021)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
halfn-png.127233

Surprisingly good netflix-movie from spain. Remembered me on Blood Ties from 2013.

Attachments

• FGuC-agXIAAKZWP.jpg
    FGuC-agXIAAKZWP.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 67
  • blood_ties_ver11.jpg
    blood_ties_ver11.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
No Time To Die.

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1640430956763.png

Rewatched Spectre on Friday afternoon. I had only seen it once back when it was released so I remembered very little from it which was a pleasant surprise and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just finished watching No Time To Die. I thought it was great. I thought Spectre and NTTD were a great 2 part Daniel Craig finale. Like a 2 part series finale of a really good TV series that you have watched for years.

Alita: Battle Angel

1640432225800.png
1640432228987.png
1640432232270.png
1640432236115.png
1640432239585.png

Id flicked by this so many times but finally decided to give it a watch the other day :wow: So glad that I did. Thought it was brilliant and would definitely be up for a second. Great stuff :D :thumbs:

Reactions: Stygian