Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
The Whale: View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234
I wasn’t sure I’d like the Whale, but it was fantastic (albeit depressing)

Puss n Boots The Last Wish View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234
I was sure I’d love this, but it’s just OK (might only be 2.5 ninjas). I occasionally chuckled, but few LOL moments. In fact, I’m not sure anyone LOLed at my showing.
Matilda The Musical View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234 View attachment 127234
1672356893421.png

Matilda like, but for my money the play was generally better, but it’s still funny. Thompson is very good as Miss Trunchbull, but the music, especially Naughty, When I Growup and Revolting Children, is still quite good.

Like the look of this..
My sense of humour, plus a good track record from Martin McDonagh, ( Three billboards, Seven psychopaths, In Bruges ) so shouldn't disappoint...
You'll definitely enjoy this then. I also love the humour in his previous films, and this is no different. I will say the ending was a bit bleak though lol.

Reactions: leelee17
SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS

All the Marvel movies that have come out that I've enjoyed, and yet all it took was Thor: Love and Thunder, and the disaster that is, to make me incredibly apprehensive in wasting my time with this.

Thankfully, I was sitting here bored scrolling thru Disney options, and decided to give it a chance. My plan was, at the first sign of suckage, put on something else.

That moment of suckage never happened.

What an awesome movie. Love the characters, especially the dudes girl friend who is simply bad ass!!! Truly a lot of fun to watch so I had to see it again. Thinking strongly of a 3rd viewing.

Passed on the Love and Thunder steel because that trailer trash of a movie doesn't deserve to be in my collection, but Shang-Chi definitely does!

5 ninjas.jpg

Glass Onion - Wanted so hard to be Knives Out Mystery : 1/5

Amsterdan : 4/5

Wanna be mystery vs. true original Mystery. Bale once again delivered. If you don't disagree, you agree ! :thanks: