DigiPack Real Heroes Combo Blu-ray Digipack (FNAC exclusive) [France]

mams

Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2010
Strasbourg, FRANCE
Last edited by a moderator:
I have all the UK slipcase versions. Kind of wishing I'd held off now, as I'd much prefer the digipacks!

However... Total Recall, Terminator 2, and Fast & Furious 4 aren't available at all in the Reel Heroes collection over here, so I may order those three from Fnac.

Thanks for confirming that they're digis. :)

Please post pics when you get them would love to see what T2 and Total Recall look like

Please post pics when you get them would love to see what T2 and Total Recall look like
I'm not sure if I'll be ordering them anytime soon, but I'll definitely take pictures and upload them here if no one's already beaten me to it by then. ;)

if i didn't have most of the steels already i might have to buy all of these

like the look of the reel heroes collections

but i've never had a digipack, what is it?

The cove arts are nice indeed with some glossy lines and a mate background.
The back is printed.
The digipack itself has the same artwork as the slipcover, and no picture inside.

Has anyone picked up any of these? Would be interested to see some pictures of how the digis look if so. :)

Finally got around to ordering a few of these yesterday, and they arrived this morning...

RealHeroesFrench.jpg

Personally, I prefer these to the slipcase and steelbook versions. The only thing that annoys me about them is the upside down titles on the spine, which means I have to place them upside down next to my UK Real Heroes editions.

DSC_0041.jpg

I eventually hope to make a shelf/unit/frame so that I can display them with the front art showing though, as they look awesome together that way!

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Last edited: