Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin or Alex,

Do you know who created the artwork for these special exclusive release? Is it a fan-based individual who design the artwork and then send it to Disney for approval?

Or is it someone from the Disney group that comes up with the artwork?

Did the inside artwork come from a poster image? it looks too good :)

Just curious :)

According to ABU, Hollywood studios have some strict rules about their movies' artworks. In this case, the film's right is owned by Dreamwork. Disney is the distributor. The photos are provided by Disney with only the minor editing is allowed. The final artwork designs have to be approved by Dreamwork. The inside work is indeed from the poster that is Abu's favorite as well.

Reactions: ash333
Thanks...silly question...who is Abu? :)

According to ABU, Hollywood studios have some strict rules about their movies' artworks. In this case, the film's right is owned by Dreamwork. Disney is the distributor. The photos are provided by Disney with only the minor editing is allowed. The final artwork designs have to be approved by Dreamwork. The inside work is indeed from the poster that is Abu's favorite as well.

I was informed that the cover had a slight change.
The upper part of the cover is now changed to fill with audience instead of plain blue.
What you guys think ?? The original cover looks better or the revised is better ??

picture.php

I was informed that the cover had a slight change.
The upper part of the cover is now changed to fill with audience instead of plain blue.
What you guys think ?? The original cover looks better or the revised is better ??

picture.php

This revision is much better, the light flares added some pop to the cover art! Well done!

oooo...that actully looks better, i did think the upper blue was a bit 'meh', but this really brings the whole cover together...cant wait to see it in the flash (sorry, steel..lol)