wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
realsteel.jpg

Release date of January 16, 2012.

JSDVD - http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=29132&language=us

YesAsia - http://www.yesasia.com/us/real-stee...-taiwan-version/1029445840-0-0-0-en/info.html

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
spawn, it would be cheaper to order this yourself and have it shipped directly to you. Just saying...

Really? OK, I'll have to check that out. Wasn't sure if they shipped to US.
Thanks.

Any idea if YesAsia or JSDVD will be cheaper? JS doesn't list shipping charges....

Last edited:
Hi guys, I need information about both (JS & YesAsia) packaging.. Are both of them are have great packaging? or which one have better?

Thanks

Both are good but I personally preferred jsdvd. Those guys are good in packaging their steelbook, they know what we want. :oohyeah:
I ordered a few titles each time, so it's cheaper for me at jsdvd.

Hi guys, I need information about both (JS & YesAsia) packaging.. Are both of them are have great packaging? or which one have better?

Thanks

Reactions: Elena
:D I can talk for Yesasia, because they deliver my country, but not for JSDVD. I have just received Cars 2 from Yesasia yesterday, and it was my first purchase from this site. A really great packaging for only one steel...I don't have picture, but it was like a big balloon of bubble whit in the middle really well protected the steelbook. No special info on the package, no problems with the customs here...;)

Both are good but I personally preferred jsdvd. Those guys are good in packaging their steelbook, they know what we want. :oohyeah:
I ordered a few titles each time, so it's cheaper for me at jsdvd.

I just checked at JSDVD, and at shipping cost section they mention same cost for 500grams, is there anyone here already ordered 2 steels from JSDVD? how much the wight include packaging for that 2 steels?

Thanks

Actually, one steelbook normally weight about 200-250g each. With all the packaging and box, it would easily goes above that 500g.
Just take the 1kg rate and you are good to go about 4-5 titles. You can ordered a few times and they would pack them or combine shipping for you.
Those are honest guy there, I've deal with them many time and many years.

Sorry mod, We are off topic here, we should discuss the release and not retailer here. There is another thread which is more proper to discuss the retailer. :emb:

I just checked at JSDVD, and at shipping cost section they mention same cost for 500grams, is there anyone here already ordered 2 steels from JSDVD? how much the wight include packaging for that 2 steels?

Thanks

Reactions: Kendo and Elena

Thanks

Ive had really good luck with both places. I asked them to wrap each steel up carefully and they did. :scat:

In fact I would say they package as good as any OCD collector. :scat:

Reactions: Elena
yesasia has this listed as January 30, 2012 release date whereas jsdvd has it listed as in stock on January 16, 2012... which is it ?

I'm guessing, jsdvd is based in Taiwan and YesAsia in Hong Kong? They don't seem to share the same distribution centre, so, I would go with stock dates as being correct.