Reel Heroes Blu-ray Slipcovers (UK) (AU - Jbhifi)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
reelheroes.jpg

THE UK Ones are pictured above, the AU ones have Terminator 2 and Total Recall and maybe all the UK ones as well ... I didnt quite catch the info. I'll try and find out more info.

The UK ones do have ratings logos on both spine and front and can be ordered here ...

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSe...reel+heroes+hmv+exclusive+blu+ray&primaryID=0

Last edited by a moderator:
no, but I may have a ton of info about everything that is getting released in regards to reel heroes soon. (for both AU and UK)

on a side note, there is a box set up for pre-order on hmv.com but its some same ones released before.

Reactions: jimmy
I see, not bad £32 for 4, anyway you know if Total Recall and T2 will be released in UK ?

Ok got the info.

Those other two were commissioned through Studio Canal who are tied to Universal. I'm not sure when they'll be available in the UK, if at all. And I also don't know whether the Universal 12 will see daylight in Australia either.

This is coming from the designer of the reel hero slips.

So an Aussie can quickly confirm at least if the UK ones are in jbhifi or not...

Reactions: jimmy
Aussie have Kick Ass, Wanted, HellBoy 2, Serenity,Chronicles of Riddick.

The art-work on the Aussie release is just on the slip, the amaray has normal art-work.
The UK has the Reel Hero art-work on the amaray too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
do you know if the ratings logos for AU are printed on? And if so, both spine and front cover?

ok, so im glad I got the UK ones then :p but i need me a T2 and Total recall ... if you come across a guy willing to help out lmk Jimmy.

I got these AU ones, I must say ... that on first glance I liked them better due to smaller ratings logos on the spine (so they look nice on shelf) but then .... I put them next to UK ones I got and noticed that on top of spine of every UK one is a square like logo pic of the main character from each film. The AU ones dont have that and it just looks visually less appealing compared to the UK ones despite the bigger ratings logos on spine from UK.

Oh my god I sooooo want the terminator ones!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Or shall I say "Schwarzenegger" ones!!!!!!