Reel Heroes Blu-ray Slipcovers (UK) (AU - Jbhifi)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
reelheroes.jpg

THE UK Ones are pictured above, the AU ones have Terminator 2 and Total Recall and maybe all the UK ones as well ... I didnt quite catch the info. I'll try and find out more info.

The UK ones do have ratings logos on both spine and front and can be ordered here ...

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSe...reel+heroes+hmv+exclusive+blu+ray&primaryID=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I have the steelbook set. And it did very well, I forsee other SB's getting released of the others.

Just tired of triple/quadruple dipping ya know .. well, maybe I'll just check my amarays and trade in anything that I have in reel hero ... then I at least have only 1 amaray, then the steel, then other steels if they have other versions. lol.

Because I have the steelbook set. And it did very well, I forsee other SB's getting released of the others.

Just tired of triple/quadruple dipping ya know .. well, maybe I'll just check my amarays and trade in anything that I have in reel hero ... then I at least have only 1 amaray, then the steel, then other steels if they have other versions. lol.

Ah right i see :)

Yeah, I had Hellboy 2 in ....

HB 2 Fnac steel (just traded tho)
HB 2 DE steel
HB 2 lenti amaray
HB 2 Reel hero slip
HB 2 reel hero steel

so I had 5 Hellboy 2's and I'm not too keen on it ... I like HB 1 much more. So then I got 4 HB 2 now ... guess I'll get rid of the lenti amaray.

Thanks Noodles, updated title. A couple of them look ok but they are priced far too high at the moment.

Cheers mate!

Yeah, they're way overpriced at the minute. I expect them to drop below £10 by the end of the year though, just as the previous ones did. Zavvi are asking £20 each for them. EEK!

I never did jump on these...wouldn't mind Hot Fuz though as its my only naked blu from the bunch

WARNING to anyone buying this series from Amazon.co.uk. Not sure if you guys are aware, but Amazon.co.uk are now shipping the majority of these Reel Heroes releases WITHOUT the Limited Edition sleeves!

I just bought a load of them as part of their "2for£10" deal, but more than half of them were missing their sleeves! When I submitted a returns request, the fulfilment team responded by telling me that the Reel Heroes releases are now shipping minus the sleeves! Not sure whether this is an industry-wide thing, or whether Amazon are just trying to off-load a bunch of sleeveless releases which may have been lost or damaged, but it's certainly disappointing for anyone wishing to complete their set

So if you're ordering from Amazon.co.uk, be warned that there is a chance that you won't receive a cardboard sleeve with your order!

If anyone can confirm whether other retailers are doing this, then please do so. Likewise, please also post any retailers which are known to still be shipping WITH the sleeves, as I am keen to complete my set!