Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Steelbook for Ps3 and Xbox360 $69.99!!!!!

3967334.jpg

Special Edition includes the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game, SteelBook case with exclusive art, a stylized foil sleeve, Umbrella Security Service patch, Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch and eight bonus weapons

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Special+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3967334.p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident%20evil%20racoon%20city&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0061YG0QW/?tag=hidefnin-20

View attachment 4826

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
pre ordered. if the AT is a Steelbook and no tin i will reply... and if anyone outside EU (cuz they shipp only eu) want it i think i can help but 70 eur. is alot i know ;X

Capcom shipped my order already! That was quick :scat:

Hah I got my shipping notification today too. I'm having this shipped to my office in NJ. THey must want to keep us East Coasters happy. :scat:

Race to see who gets theirs first. :hilarious: Could be on the same truck!

They have shipped my orders as well and I am on the west coast :D I am pretty sure these are shipped as UPS Ground so that they will arrive on release day (March 20th). But you never know who could get lucky and have it before then.

Did anyone check their invoice? They listed the unit price of the Welcome to Raccoon City sign at $50!!!! Of course it is included free for those who pre-ordered.:hilarious:

You guys are lucky getting it soon:( I still have to wait till amazon ships it out,since I got the free shipping. I still have Mass Effect 3 to keep me busy until this arrives;)

Hah I got my shipping notification today too. I'm having this shipped to my office in NJ. THey must want to keep us East Coasters happy. :scat:

Race to see who gets theirs first. :hilarious: Could be on the same truck!

Nice! We'll probably get it on the same day. It's in Indiana already :D

They have shipped my orders as well and I am on the west coast :D I am pretty sure these are shipped as UPS Ground so that they will arrive on release day (March 20th). But you never know who could get lucky and have it before then.

Did anyone check their invoice? They listed the unit price of the Welcome to Raccoon City sign at $50!!!! Of course it is included free for those who pre-ordered.:hilarious:

USPS is shipping it, or at least mine. Hopefully we'll get lucky and get it before release day! I did see that $50 price tag on the sign. Crazy lol. Can't wait to get it!

Last edited:
Nice! We'll probably get it on the same day. It's in Indiana already :D

USPS is shipping it, or at least mine. Hopefully we'll get lucky and get it before release day! I did see that $50 price tag on the sign. Crazy lol. Can't wait to get it!

Funny mine's not trackable yet and my sign was coded differently than yours

Heres hoping for a G2 steelbook

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 81