Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Steelbook for Ps3 and Xbox360 $69.99!!!!!

3967334.jpg

Special Edition includes the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game, SteelBook case with exclusive art, a stylized foil sleeve, Umbrella Security Service patch, Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch and eight bonus weapons

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Special+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3967334.p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident%20evil%20racoon%20city&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0061YG0QW/?tag=hidefnin-20

View attachment 4826

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I should also add the packaging on mine was horrible. Even though they used a box the sign didn't fit in it completely so it was at an angle and the steelbook was not bubblewrapped and was fre floating in there and ended up under a flap on the interior of the box.

Plus one for capcom giving away a rewally cool exclusive, at first I thought it was a bit cheap looking but the more i look at it the more i like it, but give me better packaging!!!

Photos Added, No inside artwork :(
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
The majority of 360 games I've imported are region free. I don't know them all, but off the top of my head, these are region free (play on my US 360)...
Gears of War 3 UK
Batman Arkham City AU
Dead Island ESP
Vanquish UK

There are others, but I'm not home to look...the only game I've come across lately didn't work was The Metal Gear Solid HD collection.
I've seen lists/charts and even posted links of them on these forums I believe. But maybe we should have our own section since we have a lot of people importing.

vonnie, see my post #68 in this thread for the metal sign. It is still available but very limited from Capcom. You will see it as a separate item in the cart.

leshita, it is definitely not the cheapie paper fold out sign.