books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
wat a load of Hotch Potch with that checkout procces EEK! hmmm .. hope its worth it ?? Only paying for Slips these days as the steelz are allmost allways identicle EEK!

wonder what a (tw) or (kr) slip is worth ? just the slip J-Card :rolleyes:

The trinity is completed....KR, JP and TW! Looks like the case for all new Asian releases, it is getting predictable, and terribly expensive...

Thats right !! and I caunt watch any 1 of these fkrs , as Region is "A" :( , I would have at least opened the worst looking 1 outta the 3 :D.,.will get a plain BluRay as I hear mixed remarks about the movie EEK!

I am a Fan , so I dont care , as I will like it regardless !!been playing this game since PS1 I think ?? :hilarious:

Long live Asian quarter slips :scat:

- Taiwanese Version, Check
- Korean Version, Check

All preordered, now I can move on with my life lol

Reactions: Top_cat2
Thanks, Rose. I had been waiting for them to list this.

Seems like these TW releases are increasing a dollar or two with every new announcement!

Don't forget YesAsia includes shipping and in UK no Customs either making it much more attractive.

you are right mate :D , I got 2 Ordered from Diff stores :hilarious:

I got ToTal recal orderd 3 diff stores & 3 diff Versions , same whith snw white & the same with this , except I have 2 x KR ordred aswell :rolleyes:

I ordered 7x steelbook from JSDVD and i received them yesterday and the i paid £30.45. So i think i will stick with JSDVD at the moment

I will stick with all 4 diff stores atm.. :emb: its just crazy now with this Asian TiTles as they go outta stock so quick , that I just get it fromn where ever I can .. then end up with Multiples , which is a Good thing these days ;)

Reactions: Konflick
I will stick with all 4 diff stores atm.. :emb: its just crazy now with this Asian TiTles as they go outta stock so quick , that I just get it fromn where ever I can .. then end up with Multiples , which is a Good thing these days ;)

I like asian steelbook from the beginning and also im asian. So i have to support them :hilarious:

Don't forget YesAsia includes shipping and in UK no Customs either making it much more attractive.

Be careful as YesAsia are no longer customs friendly.

I asked them to mark down an order and they refused to mark as gift or under value.

I cancelled in the end.

You're better off with JSDVD.

Be careful as YesAsia are no longer customs friendly.

I asked them to mark down an order and they refused to mark as gift or under value.

I cancelled in the end.

You're better off with JSDVD.

I ordered countless times from Yesasia, sometimes in excess of £100. and not been hit by customs. Not once have I ever had to ask them to mark down value, they've always done this automatically.
Even on the off chance you do get hit, they ask you to send details of the charge and they'll credit it back to you.

Reactions: surfury
I ordered countless times from Yesasia, sometimes in excess of £100. and not been hit by customs. Not once have I ever had to ask them to mark down value, they've always done this automatically.
Even on the off chance you do get hit, they ask you to send details of the charge and they'll credit it back to you.

Good to know...I've got an incoming from YA, so that's see what happens :scat:

Reactions: surfury and Uraki

Strange. Maybe my mistake was asking them then. :D