Retro/Old School 80's Cartoons/Collectibles Pics-post your collections!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
retro.jpg

Anyone have any Transformers, Thundercats, He-man or other collectibles left? Post these and any others from 80's here. Feel free to include pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
1982 Star Wars Micro Collection
picture.php

Droids Prototypes - Series 2 Unproduced (1985-86) (reproductions):
picture.php

Vintage Star Wars Figures (Misc. Movies):
picture.php

Transformers Mail-away Camshaft:
picture.php

Superman Book and Record Set (1978):
picture.php

Amazing Spiderman Rockomic (1972):
picture.php

Last edited:
I have absolutely nothing from when I was a child. We all gave our toys to younger kids in our neighborhood once we hit about 12-13, as we were all like one big family. Always helping each other out and everybody's kids always played together.
I have since re-bought a bunch of the garbage pail kids complete sets, and one of those nice refurb Atari 2600's with the wired in rca's from best electronics.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

what I and my brother played got handed down to our nephew then my brothers stepson
but at least we didn´t do like our cousin, who used firecrackers on his starwars figures an ships or walkers, can´t remember which it was he had, I´m getting old

Reactions: spawnshop
what I and my brother played got handed down to our nephew then my brothers stepson
but at least we didn´t do like our cousin, who used firecrackers on his starwars figures an ships or walkers, can´t remember which it was he had, I´m getting old

Haha! Yeah, i did the same thing with my GIJoes - use firecrackers on them. And I used to use my MASK men as brake pads for my skateboard! :hilarious::hilarious: