91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
This film deserved good looking steelbook for a long time. And now I can say "mission accomplished". This film is one off guilty pleasures of mine. Steelbook looks great, main character and title, embossing. It is a winner. Can't wait to have it in my hand

So your saying that this doesn't look good especially at the price that it's being sold for:confused:

It's a damn good deal for that price:cool:

Can't please everybody :(

no it still interesting anyway I ordered it, I just think that for keeping the artwork homogeneous, Murphy have to be also embossed or border didn't.

I find it a bit weird that we're suddenly seeing a lot of new members from Italy asking the same question about the audio, I suspect this is someone creating multiple different accounts in order to bag more than 1 copy of the Wreck It Ralph blu-fans release.

Mine just got delivered by an amazon delivery driver at 9:48pm :p
Pretty random but I'm glad he did, I would rather have it delivered late tonight than early tomorrow morning :thumbs:

I find it a bit weird that we're suddenly seeing a lot of new members from Italy asking the same question about the audio, I suspect this is someone creating multiple different accounts in order to bag more than 1 copy of the Wreck It Ralph blu-fans release.

if you talk about me, I'm registered from 6 months ... so don't you dare accuse me, do you understand?

Bloody hell! Never had a delivery that late before..........apart from a takeaway:D

Same here, I was watching a film and dozing off, nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang :hilarious:

I think another delivery driver had taken ill so he was trying to get all of the deliveries that should've been done earlier on out.

Spine slash on 4 out of 5 of my copies

seal is broken on 2 of them inc the 1 without the spine slash

getting really annoyed at the quality control at these companies

Sorry to hear about you issues mate I sympathise it's getting so much worse if it doesn't get under control soon I for one will stop ordering in the u.k and just spend my money over the water if these u.k company's don't care about the quality there putting out then I will give my money to those that do.

The whole wave arrived in mint condition apart from robocop.

The dreaded spine slasher again. Really fed up at the moment with bad QC for uk steels. Had probs with these releases recently

Skyfall (spine slash)
2x End of watch (scratching on back)
2x Silent hill rev (scratching on back)
Ted (scratching on back)
Skyfall (blue line)
Skyfall Korea (scratching on opening side)
Universal soldier day of reck (scratching on back)
Robocop (spine slash)

Im led to believe this has a bad picture quality. Is that still the case?

Also, is this the cut with the extra blood etc?

Thanks guys.