91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
chip the video transfer on this is known to be poor, and im watching it now and they have not improved it still rubbish mpeg 2 better than dvd though.

on another note i recieved these thursday all of them together, so im surprised people are still waiting for dispatch emails. im not a prime member either.

Reactions: blu-steel
Shipped at long last
- forgot how slow amazon can be compared to how fast play.com were.

...ah well, i'll take my steels arriving a week later rather than pay zavvi's ridiculous exorbitant pricing ANY day of the week.

You live in the UK, but I don't and I'm happier with amazon, as no order from them has been in transit for 3+ weeks or sent back to their warehouse without even reaching me in the first place ...

Basically every order from play where they would send me more than 2 steelbooks at once never arrived and went directly to their return center where they would inform me that they received my "unwanted" items and that they'd refund me, minus a fee of course ...

I just hope they won't stop selling new steelbook releases after the wave that was originally a play exclusive, otherwise I'll just have to depend on zavvis 1 mm foam packaging ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ihategiantspiders
chip the video transfer on this is known to be poor, and im watching it now and they have not improved it still rubbish mpeg 2 better than dvd though.

Its one of the most disappointing things about re-releases of Robocop on various formats :( That's why I still keep my copy of the region 1 Criterion Edition DVD, nothing beats its transfer.

Just got my dispatch emails from Amazon so :oohyeah:

I like matt finish on this one and love this embossed front, also I know it is an old transfer of this movie in this edition but for so nice looking steelbook and £11 from amazon I could not refuse to purchase it. My copy is already on its way and about end of the week I will get it in my hands :)