91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we're talking :drool:

Been holding off on getting this on Blu Ray for ages in the hope a Steelbook would come along :LOL:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

That title was always going to be crying out for embossing

Would like this on the front

main.php

Actually, Now that I see it in Hi-Res it looks nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: bigrob
the orignial DVD steelbook had a more uncut version which was more gruesome, lets hope that is included too.

I actually like the back on that one

Even if the bd case says otherwise, it´s uncut in the UK so you`ll have the 103 min version here also.

Artwork...yes, I think a like it. A big + is that ED 209 is on it, that´s one cool robot! :scat:

One of my all time favourite films, Ive read the transfer isnt the best but it must be better than the dvd surely? I like that artwork, and it will be mine!

Any word on the pricing of these yet? will they be a similar price to the first wave?

That design is boring, use the classic original poster! The police lights would make for an awesome effect.

Also, a remaster ala The Terminator is much needed!

The only way ill be buying this is if its a remastered disc otherwise I'm sticking with my UK trilogy

The only way ill be buying this is if its a remastered disc otherwise I'm sticking with my UK trilogy

I was actually just looking at the Blu-Ray transfers on all these , and Silence of the Lambs , seems to have gone well , back in 09..

this a Movie that I grew up on Lovin, so I have to get it regardless of Transfer quality :emb:

TC :drool:

Silence of the Lambs is one of my favorite films of all time. But, despite it having been debated as having better PQ than previous DVD's, including the Criterion DVD (which I also own), the BD is still disappointing. But I will get this Steelbook, because I love the film, in the hopes of swapping out with a better disc, later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen Robocop on BD. Is the transfer really as bad as people are making out?

I watched 'Taken' (the first movie) recently and thought the transfer on that was shocking for a BD. No better than DVD :(