91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand them not using the theatrical poster art I suppose, but would it have killed them to use the proper font?

At least the font on The Terminator tried to look like the original, this hasn't bothered at all. For the record, I like the US DVD steelbook design, I'd have been quite happy to see it used again only with a different colour tint perhaps.

While I love the original theatrical poster, I like that the steelbook art is different... they did a good job with it IMO. Change is nice sometimes. :)

I think it looks great myself, I just hope this design doesn't stop it from getting the embossing treatment. I think an embossed title would look great :)

Is this the uncut version of robocop?(swearing)

Robocop has been uncut in the UK since 2001 when the BBFC waived all previous cuts.

I'd be interested to know if this will just be a re-packaging of the 2007 Blu-ray, or whether it will have a new transfer or extras. The option to watch it in Verhoeven’s preferred aspect ratio of 1.66:1 would be nice.

Watched the amaray disc the other day, the tv spots were shockingly bad pq wise - almost unwatchable. I know it's supposed to look 'fuzzy' but it was almost painful! Still, absolutely cracking film in desperate need of a new transfer - shame about this steel too, bit of a missed opportunity.