Rolling Stones: Sweet Summer Sun/Hyde Park Live (Deluxe Boxset) [2DVD/Blu-ray/2 CD]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
91C7KxYt1JL._SL1500_.jpg

Pre-order price: $58.99
Buy here

Format: NTSC, Widescreen
Language: English
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Number of discs: 5
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Studio: Eagle Rock Entertainment
DVD Release Date: November 11, 2013
Run Time: 254 minutes

Product Description:
The Rolling Stones historic and triumphant return to Hyde Park was without doubt the event of the summer. Over 100,000 delirious fans of all ages packed into the park for two spectacular outdoor concerts to watch Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood do what they do best. The Stones delivered a five star performance that had both fans and critics singing their praises. The set packed in hit after hit and saw the band joined by former guitarist Mick Taylor for a special guest appearance on two songs. This stunning concert film is the perfect way to celebrate the return of The Rolling Stones back where they truly belong: live on stage in their hometown.

This Deluxe edition contains the 2013 Hyde Park show on DVD, Blu-ray and 2CDs inside of an 11.5 sq hardback 60 page photobook set celebrating the Stones return to Hyde Park.

The set also includes the historic 1969 Hyde Park show on a special bonus DVD.

DVD + BD Track Listing (Hyde Park 2013)
1) Start Me Up 2) It s Only Rock n Roll 3) Street Fighting Man 4) Ruby Tuesday 5) Doom And Gloom 6) Honky Tonk Women 7) You Got The Silver 8) Happy 9) Miss You 10) Midnight Rambler 11) Gimme Shelter 12) Jumpin' Jack Flash 13) Sympathy For The Devil 14) Brown Sugar 15) You Can't Always Get What You Want 16) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

DVD DISC 2 (Hyde Park 1969)
1) Midnight Rambler 2) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 3) I'm Free 4) Eulogy 5) I'm Yours, She s Mine 6) Jumpin Jack Flash 10) Honky Tonk Women 11) Love In Vain 12) Sympathy For The Devil

Bonus Features
Additional tracks from the two performances: 1) Tumbling Dice 2) Paint It Black 3) Before They Make Me Run

CD TRACKLISTING
Disc One: 1) Start Me Up 2) It's Only Rock n Roll 3) Tumbling Dice 4) Emotional Rescue 5) Street Fighting Man 6) Ruby Tuesday 7) Doom And Gloom 8) Paint It Black 9) Honky Tonk Women 10) You Got The Silver 11) Before They Make Me Run

Disc Two: 1) Miss You 2) Midnight Rambler 3) Gimme Shelter 4) Jumpin' Jack Flash 5) Sympathy For The Devil 6) Brown Sugar 7) You Can t Always Get What You Want 8) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction