2-2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will happen tomorrow (same place):

Group Buy on June 4th Saturday:

1 click for both Moulin Rouge and Romeo+Juliet starts at 11:00 am PST
limited 1 set per member

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )
at 11:15 am PST limited 2 copies per member

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )
at 11:30 am PST limited 2 copies per member
Awesome can't wait for the group buy that's happening today.

I already have the info but it's nice that you posted it for others to see over here.

I hope everyone that wants a copy gets in this group buy and fingers crossed these will be worth the wait.

It will happen tomorrow (same place):

Group Buy on June 4th Saturday:

1 click for both Moulin Rouge and Romeo+Juliet starts at 11:00 am PST
limited 1 set per member

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )
at 11:15 am PST limited 2 copies per member

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )
at 11:30 am PST limited 2 copies per member

May I ask what do you mean by 'same place'? Is it here or another site? Looking forward to place my order. :thumbs:

Thanks.

May I ask what do you mean by 'same place'? Is it here or another site? Looking forward to place my order. :thumbs:

Thanks.
BD Website as Bluray website
We don't post actual links as it's another web forum just Google it it will come up in first listing
You need to sign up as a member of their web forum and as far as I can remember you need to have been a member for at least 30 days to join a GB

Thanks.

It's not permitted here to link to other forums but if you were to google 'blu-ray dot com', it will take you to another forum where the GB will take place. You'll need to join that forum and once you have done so, familiarise yourself with its GB rules. You'd best do so soon since it's only a few hours until the GB opens. Good luck.

Reactions: bluedjay
BD Website as Bluray website
We don't post actual links as it's another web forum just Google it it will come up in first listing
You need to sign up as a member of their web forum and as far as I can remember you need to have been a member for at least 30 days to join a GB

Oh I'm screwed!!! I did not know this information and I guess I wouldn't be able to place an order if I'm going to sign up for membership today. Can I ask a fellow ninja to place an order on my behalf? Pretty please. Much appreciated.

Oh I'm screwed!!! I did not know this information and I guess I wouldn't be able to place an order if I'm going to sign up for membership today. Can I ask a fellow ninja to place an order on my behalf? Pretty please. Much appreciated.
Join up anyway and ask them in the web forum they might have changed the 30 day restriction I not been involved with a BD GB since last year so it might have changed since then

Reactions: bluedjay

You're OK, just sign up to the forum now and pm the group buy host when it goes live and he will help you out

@bluedjay What Jedi clare has written above is absolutely correct. Kevin, the GB host, has stated on a number of occasions that anyone unable to access the GB, due to being a new member, only has to PM him, once the GB has opened, to be added to the list. You'll still need to join the forum in advance of that.

Last edited:
Damn, thought GB would be here too
It still might happen that a GB is on HDN sometimes it's later but not always
Just wait and see if you not want to use BD website
BD website always has a GB for Blufans and sometimes HDN gets copies for a GB but not always

@bluedjay What @Jedi clare has written above is absolutely correct. Kevin, the GB host, has stated on a number of occasions that anyone unable to access the GB, due to being a new member, only has to PM him, once the GB has opened, to be added to the list. You'll still need to join the forum in advance of that.

Thanks all. I wonder why no one has ever mentioned that IMPORTANT INFORMATION on this forum until I asked the question. I sent Kevin a pm so all good :naughty:

Last edited:

You can just PM Kevin (bluraysteel) I`m sure he will help you