Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Hello folks and thanks for visiting Rosearts giveaway!

HOST:
AcIDc0r3

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members

The PRIZES:
A set of 3 Star Wars prints designed by Vincent Aseo
Starwars1.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Respond by submitting "who is your favorite character in the entire Star Wars franchise" and explain why that character is your favorite.

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

All members worldwide eligible for free shipping courtesy of Roseart and shipped out by him.

Q: How do I tally up the winner of this fabulous giveaway contest?
A: I use a randomizer app on my iPhone using a integer generator like in the screenshot below.
20170216_042109000_iOS.png
Whatever number post you are will be the number assigned to you and if that number is chosen you will be the lucky winner. :thumbs:

Glad you stopped by. :D

Thanks for this awesome give away
My Fav Character is Chewie, he is loyal, huge, hairy, can repair everything. He is simply awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: lights
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

My favourite character is Darth Vader because he is badass

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the great giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

R2D2 has been my favorite since the very first time I watched star wars when I was a kid.. he is just so so cute.. I love him lol.. but BB8 in the force awakens became an instant second.. for the same reason as R2D2. .just too damn cute:drool:

for me it is defenitly jar jar binks......

Just joking ;)
the corrcet answer is: Han Solo
for me he was the first hero in an epic movie!

Darth Vader :thumbs: Because dark side is sooo badasss :thumbs: with way cooler toys :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Awesome giveaway!

I gotta go with Han. Harrison Ford gave that character so much charisma and swagger it's impossible to dislike him.

Vader I guess.. but frankly I don't think he's really my favorite character, It'd be more easy to pick my Top50 ^^ And why do I love Vader ? Well, he only kills 8 good guys, 2 Empire officers, and 1 Emperor in the OT but still he's the best villain of all time and one of the best characters from these three movies ^^

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @roseart and @AcIDc0r3. :thumbs:

I literally love every single character from the original trilogy, whether they have big or minor roles... each one is different/unique. I've always been fascinated by the droids though, especially Artoo and Threepio because they have an hilarious chemistry with each other. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.