Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Hello folks and thanks for visiting Rosearts giveaway!

HOST:
AcIDc0r3

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members

The PRIZES:
A set of 3 Star Wars prints designed by Vincent Aseo
Starwars1.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Respond by submitting "who is your favorite character in the entire Star Wars franchise" and explain why that character is your favorite.

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:

All members worldwide eligible for free shipping courtesy of Roseart and shipped out by him.

Q: How do I tally up the winner of this fabulous giveaway contest?
A: I use a randomizer app on my iPhone using a integer generator like in the screenshot below.
20170216_042109000_iOS.png
Whatever number post you are will be the number assigned to you and if that number is chosen you will be the lucky winner. :thumbs:

Glad you stopped by. :D

Thanks for this giveaway.

I'd have to say Mace Windu, a character I feel was drastically under-utilised in the prequels. He was calm, collected & intelligent, but was also a stern jedi master who could wield a lightsaber better than most.

Favourite character is always Darth Vader. Why? Well when I first saw him as a kid walking through the mist on the rebels space ship he scared the life out of me! And that line: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing' is still to me the greatest and most sinister line of any character ever said. Put the chills right through me! I met David Prowse at a convention once. What an honour! And what a gentleman!

Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
My favourite character is Darth Vader/ Anakin Skywalker.
Thanks for the great giveaway!

It has to be Vader, even though that's an obvious choice. I do like many secondary characters. The Jawas are fun and I seem to really like Kit Fisto and Plo Koon from the prequels.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Darth Maul all the way, there is something to like about the dark side characters that combined with the 'martial arts' skills is cool.

How have I never seen these prints before!!!! Brilliant giveaway!

It was always Wedge Antillies for me - he was the unsung hero of the alliance - supporting Luke on the Death Star (1) approach (and saving his life in the battle above the Death Star), taking down the AT-AT on Hoth and finally flying in to the super structure of the Death Star (2) and firing the torpedo's that helped destroy it

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I love Han Solo, and he knows. He is a legend!
Thanks for the giveaway, that artwork is AWESOME!

I've never seen these prints before - thanks for sharing!

Gonna be boring and say Luke, he was the main hero after all.

Favourite useless character however - Max Rebo. Would love to see them do a Inside Llewyn Davis style Star Wars Story spin off about him and his band!

My favorite character in Star Wars is Jango Fett.

He's badass and the template for billions of clones, not to mention he fathered another dope bounty hunter. And that blue armor.

It is Darth Vader, because he's simply the greatest villain of ALL time.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

This is tough, if have to say Jar Ja..... Jokes

Probably Han because he's just too good but I wana say chewie, always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face, he's a ledge (especially in force awakens with that bow gun) and I suppose I can relate to him being a hairy beast too ;)

Shout out to Yoda too

Status
Not open for further replies.