Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase links: Niki Lauda Edition - James Hunt Edition
Price: 3199 CZK
Note: Limited to 1500 numbered editions

RUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_LAUDA_01.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_LAUDA_02.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_HUNT_01.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_HUNT_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My both Box sets will be delivered today. Can't wait to see them in hand :)
I was told there will be a same sort of set done for Ford vs Ferrari so will probably get those sets too if I'm happy with what I receive today.

Will share pics soon...

Reactions: DMD4k
Direct. I contacted Petr (from Steel-Ray) and after a nice email convo decided to order both editions. I know, it does not contain a steelbook but imo it's still a awesome edition with an amazing set of goodies for a awesome movie :)
I had contact with them too, wanted to order both, they stopped replying after asking for a pre-payment.
the website also shows no option to buy, youtube channel videos are more than 1 year old.
weird way to do business...
i hope you will be happy with your purchases.

This looks like a great edition! I love this movie and I didn't know about this release.

Reading the comments I'm confused, was this released?

Well they do look nice & different, if a bit rough around the edges.
Do they show a limitation number on them?

Not to be rude, but that box especially looks super cheap to me :bored: To each their own, but I just saw the price then looked at those pics and it did not compute... :confused:

Happy that you like them however Lars :thumbs:

Well they do look nice & different, if a bit rough around the edges.
Do they show a limitation number on them?
There's some stickers and a numbered collector's card in amongst there somewhere apparently.

Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
Hmm kinda reminds me of those mystery boxes... which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just saying.