Sabotage (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #34) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 27, 2016 (E1 & E2) - July 29, 2016 (E3)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: Numbered - WEA (E1 - 1000 copies, E2 - 1000 copies, E3 - HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies)
Group buys: hosted by carllenc (links TBA) - Wednesday April 13 at 8 PM (CET) Find out your local time HERE
GB Edition #1 - Full Slip | GB Edition #2 - Lenti | GB Edition #3 - Hard Box

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

12998434_1332323513450866_8671640475461696880_o.jpg 12961412_1332323506784200_1628948339651258364_o.jpg 12973205_1332323500117534_8103017877813435505_o.jpg
Sabotage_Front.JPG Sabotage_Inside.JPG

Update: Release date of the Hardbox edition (E3) will be different to the individual releases (E1+E2) since production of the hardbox requires more time as its a hand made product and FilmArena needs to reserve more time to finish the previous box editions. The release date will be set around July/August so please keep that in mind when planning your combinations. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
No for sure its not because we receive a reminder that we are automatically interested, I just thought it would make more sense to send them to members that have clicked the ''WATCH'' thread as when we are interested in a release it is before a GB happens and at least those interested will have a fair chance. To massively send out it is what I was wondering, but like andy said it is not possible. So we'll see how it goes, not just for FAC but other ones as well...I am interested in Mad Max so it will be nice to know when, but I did click the ''watch'' thread that was only my point I was trying to inquire about.

right you may click watch thread, i personally do not for the reason you message everytime some posts and end up with a million messages. how many times you seen people come on moaning oh not another pointless comment and them saying they are watching the thread. with this way do not need to click watch thread and just get one message saying x gb going live, simple brillant to the point. no one wastes there time.
do this for all gbs everyone happy, whether they see in time would be another matter as not everyone visits everyday but in general seems a very good system also with a local time to everyone

anyway enough de-railing this thread ill leave it there so people can talk about up coming steel

basil :thumbs:

lol @Apollon I stopped many post before, all I was trying to do is understand the impact of it, but we will see, either it will go smoothly, or we will have a Nova situation.
Either way I better get an alert for Mad Max Group Buy if not you are in trouble mister :bored:

Like I said, you can't stop :hilarious:

Reactions: ty233
@apsmith21

FANTASTIC on the reminder THANK YOU :notworthy: . On a side note . Also me being Dyslexic well August has never existed Tuesdays and Thursdays two T's in one week is hard work for me . Then on top of that not being able to tell the time properly like if someone says 20 to 11 . I have to run through the numbers 10 , 11 ,12 to get it to fit in the right place . You have take that stress out as well huge HUG :kiss: .

I will be leaving this one however as waiting for other relises I want more .

@Actarus

I get your point sweetheart about increased traffic I do . However no one can now moan about not knowing when a GB is live across all retailers . As with anything some changes take a little getting used too :sorry: . Some fit like gloves stright away :giggle: others need breaking in :thumbs: . In time this I think will be great :smug:.

Now I am saying leaving this FAC :OMG:. That is untill the packageing shots are rolled out later :hungry:. Then well it can all spin on its head at that moment :rofl::rofl:.

@Scary Hair you are right sweetheart, I believe it will be the right thing and no one will be able to complain that they missed a group buy. But I guess we'll see how it goes.

*Big Hugs*

ALL we can do honey . I hate change as well . This one I feel will be for the best for everyone . Massive hug back flower . I'm only at the end of a message envelope if you feel need a chat :) .

@apsmith21

Not that I would want to .Deffinately not . At some point in user setting could thire be like an ON / Off switch for those who are not interested in receiving alerts ? .

Reactions: Actarus
Not that I would want to .Deffinately not . At some point in user setting could thire be like an ON / Off switch for those who are not interested in receiving alerts ? .

It would have to be a manual, one by one process. IE - very time consuming to do that.

I actually thought of those two reversed, liked this much more than the Last Stand.

I really like a lot of what David Ayer directs, so it worked out as a nice surprise for me when I realized he was behind the camera

David Ayer's direction was fine I agree. Skip Woods' screenplay was a train wreck to begin with and unfortunately David Ayer was left to rewrite most of it. The one thing that really hurts the film in my opinion was the supporting characters. Other than that I liked the grittiness and the Breacher character a lot. :D

The Last Stand is so much fun but wasn't the right film for Arnie to make a come back with though I don't think he had any choice after the affair broke out when he left office. Regardless I like all of his comeback films to date. :)

This is The question, CET ou CEST?

Limit 01 of each?

@carllenc

CET Bobby "Central European Time" - yes, it includes most of Western Europe as well, but that's just one of those anomalies :) Britain, Ireland and Portugal 1 hour behind, Iceland 2 hours behind this year - No Summer Time :(

@apsmith21 - Andy, profuse thanks for the heads up :thumbs::thumbs::happy::)

Last edited:
Reactions: boobymcgee
@apsmith21 I think that the concept of an alert for when GBs are going to go live is an excellent one.

I gave up watching individual release threads long ago, even for titles that I'm particularly interested in, since doing so inevitably resulted in my mail box becoming clogged up, with what was effectively junk mail, every time someone posted something in the thread.

This way, there's less risk of me missing out on a title that I want to obtain due to absentmindedness on my part.

I don't see any logic in the argument that people who weren't previously interested in obtaining a particular release will now suddenly change their minds and want it, solely as a result of receiving an alert about a forthcoming GB for it.

The alert is great idea which I hope becomes standard procedure for all forthcoming GBs.

@apsmith21 I think that the concept of an alert for when GBs are going to go live is an excellent one.

I gave up watching individual release threads long ago, even for titles that I'm particularly interested in, since doing so inevitably resulted in my mail box becoming clogged up, with what was effectively junk mail, every time someone posted something in the thread.

This way, there's less risk of me missing out on a title that I want to obtain due to absentmindedness on my part.

I don't see any logic in the argument that people who weren't previously interested in obtaining a particular release will now suddenly change their minds and want it, solely as a result of receiving an alert about a forthcoming GB for it.

The alert is great idea which I hope becomes standard procedure for all forthcoming GBs.

I agree and I would like to say thanks very much to @apsmith21 for the heads up