San Andreas (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.9) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Nov
WWA steelbbook,limited 500 copies.
HDN Group Buy: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...n-silver-label-no-9-china.72402/#post-1587984
Purchase Link: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_33&products_id=180

sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put a little note in the comments box requesting the same thing I do with Kimchi and Nova (Marked as merch with $20 value)
Just sent them a message requesting the same thing in regards to my order... :thumbs:
I won't order from the website until they offer paypal payment. There already had been some issues...
Touch wood, everything runs smoothly! :angel:

UK... I assumed there would have been a section prior to order completion regarding customs value declaration etc (like when ordering from Nova/Kimchi)
That's what the note box is for. Just email them your amount limit in UK to avoid custom charges.

Ordered. 21 left. How many were there to start?

Lucky seeing this was available, usually there's a date given beforehand, or the op is updated with the info. Had to go back to page 6 to see wx saying "IT'S THERE TODAY!!!!!!!", ten hours ago, lol.

Really wish I could have gotten this but the site won't let me sign in and I haven't recieved any emails for a new password in days. I just contacted them and they only have 5 in stock so it might sellout before I get a new password and sign in :(

Really wish I could have gotten this but the site won't let me sign in and I haven't recieved any emails for a new password in days. I just contacted them and they only have 5 in stock so it might sellout before I get a new password and sign in :(
Sorry to hear that buddy... (n) Is it not possible to create a new account with new password etc and quickly secure your order... ?

Hopefully you can secure your order buddy... :thumbs: If not, another option is the GB that's being held here on Monday :)
I'll have to try the GB then, I created a new account and the payments keep failing on me. I shouldn't see a problem joining the GB as some members have been able to secure their copies through the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.