Thursday!
Friday!
Saturday!
Sunday!

EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but I have been told the Hasbro line gets capped thursday pretty much right away cause vendors/exhibitors are already inside and they line up

Oh yea forgot about that. I remember one night, Thurs I believe, after they capped the line when it starts dying down again, they open it back up. I got lucky and saw it and was able to get some stuff. Didn't even need a ticket.

Just hover around the booth every now and then. Esp on preview night. You might get lucky.

I mean I plan on at least checking it out. SO yes if I can get in then I will do some panels on Thurs for sure. I still have to help out some forum friends get an exclusive, but Enders game would be nice to see and catching fire. If I miss Thor, Cap. America. and Spiderman I would not be so upset. Robocop would be nice to see.

My entire Sat revolves around me getting into Hall H and camp out there till Cap and Thor panel. I would be extremely pissed if I don't get in. I haven't failed yet.

I am holding out for a Thor and/or Cap America Paenl at NYCC.

Enders, Catching Fire, Dexter, True Blood, Big Bang, and maybe GoT. If I can get half of that I would be happy

oh and Kirkmania

unless saturday has something even more spectacular looks like Friday is my panel day. Though Big Bang is Sat; This is the End, GoT, and TWD are all Fri

I'm likely to choose a day and sticking to one.

Right now it looks like Fri (TWD and GoT) vs. Sat (BBT and Catching Fire)

I've never been to SDCC but I'm about 90% certain I'm going to at least attempt to get a ticket for next year. Just wondering though (and I hope it's not a dumb question) how do you guys from out of town manage to travel back with everything you buy there?

i'll tell you how it works out for me this year. Right now I am packing light, really it is only 5 days and having been on business trips I am pretty efficient at this point (could be better though) and putting it into a small suitcase that is literally going inside my biggest suitcase so when I go home i will have my small clothing suitcase, a huge empty one and my carry on that could literally hold my clothing as it is.

However because of the size of the metropex (over 2 feet tall) I am more than likely shipping that home so if that is the case one or two more items may get shipped as well, just due to the size of this one item.

Reactions: ash1115
I'm personally not much of a toy collector. Though I would love to just dont have the room or money.

That said, I've been to NYCC and SDCC enough times to only take the things I really want. Every booth gives away freebies but most of it will end up in the garbage sooner or later. When I did get stuff I either ship it back to NY or pay for a box and check it in with my flight.

But that size of Metroplex EEK!

Reactions: ash1115
I'm personally not much of a toy collector. Though I would love to just dont have the room or money.

That said, I've been to NYCC and SDCC enough times to only take the things I really want. Every booth gives away freebies but most of it will end up in the garbage sooner or later. When I did get stuff I either ship it back to NY or pay for a box and check it in with my flight.

But that size of Metroplex EEK!

I used to collect toys years ago, not too much anymore (after the obscene amount of bags I carried home after NYCC in 2011) but I'd honestly love to get my hands on that Metroplex.

I can't even begin to imagine what next year might bring as far as exclusives but better to be prepared. :scat: