Thursday!
Friday!
Saturday!
Sunday!

EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just finalizing my press credentials to get my badge, I will probably be there on July 18 and July 19. No Saturday or Sunday for me. If anyone wants to get together for lunch or something I am open! :p

As I read postsecret on a weekly basis I found this one pretty funny (I don't feel like double posting this to NYCC one but it could just as well be for that one too)

comiccon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vurt
OMG, Hasbro just showed a list of their exclusives and I think I have to re-evaluate my con budget. I am unprepaered, I may be at budget and not even leave hasbro EEK!

Need more money

Also there is a walking dead bust frim Neca

OMG, Hasbro just showed a list of their exclusives and I think I have to re-evaluate my con budget. I am unprepaered, I may be at budget and not even leave hasbro EEK!

Need more money

Also there is a walking dead bust frim Neca

Make sure you get to Hasbro first since you have a preview night ticket. Their lines tend to be long and many times need a ticket just to get in line.

Make sure you get to Hasbro first since you have a preview night ticket. Their lines tend to be long and many times need a ticket just to get in line.

I've heard its not worth trying on the preview night cause the lines are too damn long and you just waste the preview night doing it. I've heard they only start giving out the tickets thursday AM not on the previe night so that is my first stop of the show

Reactions: will519
I've heard its not worth trying on the preview night cause the lines are too damn long and you just waste the preview night doing it. I've heard they only start giving out the tickets thursday AM not on the previe night so that is my first stop of the show

Sometimes you can get lucky on preview night. A few of my buddies didnt get preview night tickets and sneaked in. They ended up getting everything they wanted from Hasbro during preview night. Hasbro line will always be long no matter what.

Is there anybody here that is going to sdcc this year? If so let me know, I have a favor to beg of someone.